Flowers of perversion... Dare to Surrender?

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif

Lust is the purest emotion. If Love is the effect, then lust is the cause. Love might be intangible but lust is omnipresent, ever growing.... Always! Forever.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.gif

She loved the fact he was older than her and more experienced, he had so much to teach her and she couldn’t wait to learn...

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif

Sex is what you think you want until you taste sensuality. Then, all of a sudden, you want more.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif

Deeper and... Deeper until you feel the pulsating head of his thick cock against the back of your throat.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

“Come closer to me,” he commanded.

My heart... My soul wasn’t mine anymore. It was his. I was his. Something in that flirted with the submissive I knew that lurked inside. How long had I waited and searched for the right man? One who could dominate me with more than just words? A sadist that liked the extreme side of life? That’s what I needed, and one with a darkness to match my own... He gets hard seeing his marks on me. I get wet knowing this. I don't try to analyse it. It's just us.

The power of his words place invisible constraints on Her body. She fell down to her knees and crawled on the floor like an animal. In that moment, he was her master; in that moment, everything seemed natural and right in the world. He was the yin to her yang, pulling both of them into perfect equilibrium.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Knowing how my touch was starting to stimulate her I decided to sensuously tease her. Could I slowly increase her sexual excitement without her really knowing how it was happening? How high could I arouse her by moving achingly close but never quite touching a forbidden place? Letting her excitement cool before moving back towards that personal spot but stopping oh so close once again to build her frustration by the repeated anticipation of maybe next time. I wanted her arousal simmering and building until all her inhibitions were forgotten in her need to unleash the orgasm that had been slowly building... Just to gauge where she was at, I asked, "How are you feeling?"

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

Deeper and... Deeper until you feel the pulsating head of his thick cock.. Throbbing against the back of your throat.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Do you know the true definition of beauty? ....It is the summation of the parts working together in such a way that nothing needed to be added, taken away or altered, and that's you. You're beautiful.

ShannonOrla

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
View attachment 49927

The music seemed to fade into silence. It was just the two of them. He could kiss her, or he could bite her. Both possibilities were equally tempting as she looked up at him from under her long, dark lashes....

I want to feel you. I want you to touch me. My skin is craving your touch and attention. I look into your eyes, I can see the look in your eyes is of determination, lust and an animalistic hunger. I can't bear to look at you, otherwise I'll lose complete control. Knowing this you whisper to me, demanding that I look and listen to you. You tell me that unless I beg you, you will not give me what I desire most...

And yet, as your body is poised above me, your cock is teasing me. Just gliding over my skin, barely touching me. Your cockhead leaving a trail of precum across my body as you continue to tease me. Caressing my inner thighs and then rounding up my hips to my stomach. It's almost all I can do as I try to twist and turn, trying to press your cock where I want it...

Your grip becomes stronger preventing me to move any further. Again you demand I look you in the eyes to see your desire and... intentions! Your breath, as each word passes through your lips is like fire on my skin... sending waves of shock all the way to my pussy. Slowly licking my lips, watching you as you see me doing this, trying not to lose your own self control.

Still teasing me, each movement of your cock is eliciting a moan from me, I'm unable to stop them. My body is not my own. At the moment, you seem to be taking away all my self-control...
Words so well written

Back