Flowers of perversion... Dare to Surrender?

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Before we go any further, I must warn you that the things I am going to share with you, are very explicit. I can either censor the descriptions, or I can tell you in detail. The choice is yours. But if you want the detailed explanation, then you must be prepared for graphic language. I’m no fan of political correctness, so you can’t expect me to keep apologising if your delicate, sensitive ears are offended by my language... You may call me Tier, If you were my submissive, you would call me Master. If you were a submissive, but not under my care and protection, you would call me Sir.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.gif

Well to understand me, you need to understand the BDSM lifestyle. Not many people do. Most people have preconceived notions about the role of the Master and the role of the sub. I think if more people understood the reality, they’d be less inclined to classify the lifestyle as abusive, or demeaning. Those kind of comments come from ignorance. The only generally accepted rules of sex-play in a BDSM relationship are that whatever the participants engage in must be safe, sane, and it must always be consensual.

Back