Best way to give a bj / best bj

Alex_scuba

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just wondering what makes the best bj?

I know girls that say it’s when they get a lot of spunk others that say it’s when a guys cock pulses
I know guys that say being deep thrusted is best and other like their arse fingered at same time

what do you like ? Guys? girls ?

Alext

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Deep throat , gagging, tears running down my face, finished with a mouth open while he wanks his load over my face in my mouth mmmmm hmmmm
Wow I want that now lol! Would you use your fingers to clean it off your face and lick them clean?

M

marriedsharon50

I love it when my wife deepthroats me, licking my balls as my cock slides into her throat. Then as I'm getting close pulling out and swirling her tongue around my frenulum until a start to shoot, then buries my cock back into her throat.
god i wish i could deep throat

Liamdubz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Red lips ,Deep throat , gagging, tears running down my face, nom nom then finished with ma mouth open while he wanks his load over my face in my mouth mmmmm hmmmm
Would like to arrange this

PaulNWUK45

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Edged, Balls held tight, slowly take the whole shaft, licking the head around and around and.... :)

P

Paul56

Just wondering what makes the best bj?

I know girls that say it’s when they get a lot of spunk others that say it’s when a guys cock pulses
I know guys that say being deep thrusted is best and other like their arse fingered at same time

what do you like ? Guys? girls ?
My best was more a lick job than a blow job! It is sheer agony and ecstasy as she licks up and down my shaft and pulls back my skin to lick my swollen head. I always try to give her instructions but after only a short while all I can do is moan and enjoy. Fuck, it goes on and on till at last I spunk in her mouth and she licks my head totally clean. Love a greedy licker!

Back