Best way to give a bj / best bj

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I like giving a nice slow blowjob paying a lot of attention to the whole length and balls teasing them till they can't take no more, then I will slowly start taking them in my mouth

M

marriedsharon50

My wife had to practice to beat the gag reflex, but fuck me it feels amazing. Especially when she slides her lips down my shaft slowly until her lips a pressed against the base of my cock. Gets me ready to pop in minutes. Makes for unbelievable edging sessions.i wish i could conta
oh well, you are a lucky guy that your wife loves it too

Misstommi84

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Red lippie, eye contact but not constantly, a firm grip with my right, cup his balls with the left. Licking up and down the shaft, around the tip too, to begin with then take a good mouthful and bob that head up and down as deep as I can go in time with my fist pumping the shaft. Suck quite hard, concentrate and go for it until he's cumming in my mouth, then slow down and go gentle. Swallow, lick him clean and smile X

Foreigner69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Red lips ,Deep throat , gagging, tears running down my face, nom nom then finished with ma mouth open while he wanks his load over my face in my mouth mmmmm hmmmm
Mmm would love to do it for you

Alex_scuba

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Red lippie, eye contact but not constantly, a firm grip with my right, cup his balls with the left. Licking up and down the shaft, around the tip too, to begin with then take a good mouthful and bob that head up and down as deep as I can go in time with my fist pumping the shaft. Suck quite hard, concentrate and go for it until he's cumming in my mouth, then slow down and go gentle. Swallow, lick him clean and smile X
Oh yes. I bet you could make me cumm and cummm :)

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You girls are talking a very good game! Just to make sure none of you are telling any porkies, I would take one for the team and offer my services so that I can confirm your skills to the world. I’m such a good team player like that :cool:
I'm not a girl that's a sexist comment

Olderdick

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Red lips ,Deep throat , gagging, tears running down my face, nom nom then finished with ma mouth open while he wanks his load over my face in my mouth mmmmm hmmmm
You are so filthy, I think I love you

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
my kinda woman...;)

L

Leedsdaz

Works for me babe just imagine your red lipstick lips around my stiff cock fucking your mouth deep ,)

Normsy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sounds like heaven x
Lobe the smile at the end x

Mike117

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Realistically, even a bad blow job is a good blow job!

Back