BBW yay or nay?

Oldscot

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What's your preference guys and girls? As a curvier girl I've learnt to love my body and embrace all of me (including my tum!) and this site has built my confidence 10 fold! I love sharing my pics with you guys and I love seeing the regular girls flaunt their amazing bodies, both slim and curvy!
Yes they are the best

F

Funtimesgiven

What's your preference guys and girls? As a curvier girl I've learnt to love my body and embrace all of me (including my tum!) and this site has built my confidence 10 fold! I love sharing my pics with you guys and I love seeing the regular girls flaunt their amazing bodies, both slim and curvy!
Definitely a yay xx

funslinger

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah! x

Qiss

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love your body! Be proud of who you are.

F

Fuckeroo

I absolutely adore a sexy woman with all the right curves in all the right places. You are stunning CurvyPolly honestly, my kind of sexy woman x

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hell yes

DannyBoy84

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Gorgeous

del7543

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Always a big fuckin yes

B

Bigyin1690

Ir body is so hot love the cuvrs

Bi4couples

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yaaaa

Pjw87

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Has to be curvy all day long

Maleuk3321

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Bbw absolutley yes

RED24

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
body shape doesnt matter as much as body confidence. A big, confident woman is way sexier than an insecure skinny. and vice versa.

Dadbod2379

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
O yes fantastic please keep sharing x

BBCBadboy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
body shape doesnt matter as much as body confidence. A big, confident woman is way sexier than an insecure skinny. and vice versa.
This is spot on! It’s about attitude for me. Nothing sexier than a woman who is comfortable in the skin she is in.

S

SussexGuy47

Hello miss local

Would you want to meet up at all....???

Taffy41

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sexy

Back