BBW yay or nay?

C

CurvyPolly

What's your preference guys and girls? As a curvier girl I've learnt to love my body and embrace all of me (including my tum!) and this site has built my confidence 10 fold! I love sharing my pics with you guys and I love seeing the regular girls flaunt their amazing bodies, both slim and curvy!

Attachments

• IMG_20200619_191236.jpg
    IMG_20200619_191236.jpg
    853.2 KB · Views: 631
S

Superfreak90

What's your preference guys and girls? As a curvier girl I've learnt to love my body and embrace all of me (including my tum!) and this site has built my confidence 10 fold! I love sharing my pics with you guys and I love seeing the regular girls flaunt their amazing bodies, both slim and curvy!
Oh wow x

J

JohnnyRD

10/10 for me. Absolutely stunning xx

Jimmy6788

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I don’t mind but tend to go curvy don’t like them to skinny so well done you x

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d just describe this as sexy

T

TomShank

looking great ;). Thanks for sharing.

Jkbuff20

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You are gorgeous, huge yay from me, keep posting xx

P

Philevo71

I love a thiccccc girl every time!!!

Billy-bunk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yay I definitely would just my type of body keep up the sharing sexy polly

Ben46

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lovely pic x

J

Jay88

I love curvy woman xxx

J

Jay88

Wanna see more of them curves

Gothmaster

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
it's a yay from me ;) all you girls on here are so hot and sexy

Zzash1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You look like perfect squidging material!

Back