BBW yay or nay?

Warwickshire_lad

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What's your preference guys and girls? As a curvier girl I've learnt to love my body and embrace all of me (including my tum!) and this site has built my confidence 10 fold! I love sharing my pics with you guys and I love seeing the regular girls flaunt their amazing bodies, both slim and curvy!
looking good

Hornydog

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What's your preference guys and girls? As a curvier girl I've learnt to love my body and embrace all of me (including my tum!) and this site has built my confidence 10 fold! I love sharing my pics with you guys and I love seeing the regular girls flaunt their amazing bodies, both slim and curvy!
Looking caliente, extra cushion for the pushing always appreciated

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To be honest I love pretty with big boobs.

CJ1010

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You quite honestly look phenomenal. There’s lots of body to hold and enjoy with you, and your confidence to show it off just makes it perfectly sexy. I love it, curvy girls do it better IMO xxx

BedBug

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love your tats xx

Fantasticmrbeard

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Beauty is beauty and you are very sexy beautiful

Want1n2212

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Curvy more fun

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yayyyyy

MattW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yayyy. You look great ! Very sexy pic x

seejay76

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Don't mind a bigger girl and frankly you look fantastic in the pic!

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It’s a yay from me.. and when a women is confident and happy in her bbw. It’s double yay..

Texxxasstyle

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Gorgeous Polly
Yay.Always Yay to BBWs. Most men prefer women soft and round. You were brainwashed by the modeling business and media. Think about it. Model body. Why would a guy be sexually attracted to a woman who has the body of a 12 year old boy. Unless that what they.... Nevermind. Men= Hard,Straight,Strong.
Women= Soft, Round, Feminine... We don't like abs or biceps on women. That's fairytale. And for god-sakes stop trying to prove you're "As tough as any man". You birth children! That crazy tough. We don't want you to be tough. If we did we would just find another man. We want you to be women. ..Warts and all... Sorry for the rant.

S1offle

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Beautiful body!

rockhardpole

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
100% yes very sexy I'd love to see more of you

HornyBugger69

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You and your curves are so hot...you made me very hard Thinking about fucking you!

Attachments

• 04C09993-1E1B-4AB2-95D1-5E6637311985.jpeg
    04C09993-1E1B-4AB2-95D1-5E6637311985.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Wmsteve54

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love em ,wish I got to play with more of em

Back