BBW yay or nay?

gerardjjj

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What's your preference guys and girls? As a curvier girl I've learnt to love my body and embrace all of me (including my tum!) and this site has built my confidence 10 fold! I love sharing my pics with you guys and I love seeing the regular girls flaunt their amazing bodies, both slim and curvy!
Yay all the way

Retrow48298

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What's your preference guys and girls? As a curvier girl I've learnt to love my body and embrace all of me (including my tum!) and this site has built my confidence 10 fold! I love sharing my pics with you guys and I love seeing the regular girls flaunt their amazing bodies, both slim and curvy!
I love curvy quite a bit more looking extremely sexy

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yay xx

Flexi12

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Firstly, I'd say you're BVBW :). You have a gorgeous, sexy body. For me, I have no prefererces at all about body type. You can't measure attractiveness in pounds or kilos. I'm happy you've learnt to love your body (everyone else does ;)) - that's so important. There's nothing sexier than somone who's confident in their own body.

You've definitly got it, so keep on flaunting it. :p (Btw, love the tattoo.)

Night201

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Gorgeous sexy xx

Back