S

Sparky54

I have a question….

Why do men (or at least some men) think the first message a woman wants to receive from you in the chat room is a picture of your cock?
To be honest it may be one of the reasons why there are not many woman stay on here. Then the guys moan.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
question: Which is worse/better and why: knowing you will never fuck someone you want to and have the opportunity to, or knowing you will never fuck them again?

G

GlennO81

question: Which is worse/better and why: knowing you will never fuck someone you want to and have the opportunity to, or knowing you will never fuck them again?
For me it has to be never getting to have them again.
Mainly because you already know what your missing or regret not trying something when you had the opportunity.

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mainly because you already know what your missing or regret not trying something when you had the opportunity.
I agree.
the first scenario touches on fantasising about sex with someone out of reach, so is something many of us probably do and enjoy the potential of it despite knowing it will never be reality. Knowing You will never fuck someone again is much harder, although you may have wonderful memories and experiences to cherish.

Eldrik

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Question: Do you manscape? Why?
When I was in my late teens I was seriously into weightlifting and body building and 90% of my friends shaved and oiled, it makes the body look smoother under the lights and shows muscle definition off much better. I got into the habit of full body shaving and I never lost it, even in the forces although it caused quite a few comments and a couple of fights. First time my (future) wife saw me naked, her first question was "Why haven't you got any hair :):):)?" But she soon found that sucking a hairless cock was more fun, and smooth balls are good to play with. I persuaded her to let me shave her fanny and it stayed that way until the end, and if you have never licked a smooth pussy you have been cheated believe me. I still shave, although nowadays I shave my head too!!

Eldrik

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I had the opportunity to go down on a very good lady friend, something I had told her I wanted to do and which she said was never going to happen. It did happen and we both thoroughly enjoyed it but she has said it was an error of judgement and will never happen again. I have good memories and live in hope that it will happen again and we are still good friends, although there is a little bit of distance between us which I am hoping will fade as time goes by. It is something I never dreamed would happen and I am so glad that it did, if she turns out to be my last ever sexual experience it doesn't matter, I can still remember how she tasted, and how she sounded when she climaxed.

Eldrik

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Depends on the quality of the blowjob too - plenty of women think they're great at oral, but really aren't (in the interests of equality I acknowledge that this applies to men too, lol). From my last gf i much preferred a hand job as oral from her wasn't great (not her fault, just an incompatibility between a small mouth and a girthy cock).
I have only ever given a full blow job to one person, and at the time we were each others only sexual partner and we were quite young when we started, so my experience is limited, but we were together for almost seven years and in that time we both learned what we each liked and became very good with each other. I would love the opportunity to try it with someone else, but feel that as a one off experience it would be more fun for me to suck a cock than for the person whose cock I was sucking. If it became a regular thing I would hope to get much better and although I love the taste of pussy, I do like the taste of cock and think that getting your cock sucked by a man who enjoys it would be better than getting a blow job off a wife who does it out of duty.

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Always ‘knowing you’ll never fuck them again’. That assumes that it was great. But missing something you had is always more difficult than something you’ve never had. The future is something ephemeral but history is concrete.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Always ‘knowing you’ll never fuck them again’. That assumes that it was great. But missing something you had is always more difficult than something you’ve never had. The future is something ephemeral but history is concrete.
so following that logic...would it be better to refrain from starting something you know will end?

Mouth

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not at all
They would always be down to how she’s feeling

G

GlennO81

If you rim your girlfriend, do you do it to expect to be rimmed in return?
Not at all, I don't ever do anything to receive as such. For me its all about giving her as much pleasure as possible withing the comfort of her own boundaries.

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
so following that logic...would it be better to refrain from starting something you know will end?
No, everything ends eventually. So on that logic you’d never start anything. You just hope that whatever it is lasts as long as it’s good. It was originally a choice of 2 options, so that’s why I went that way. Personally I’ve started lots of things in hope more than expectation.....

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No, everything ends eventually. So on that logic you’d never start anything. You just hope that whatever it is lasts as long as it’s good. It was originally a choice of 2 options, so that’s why I went that way. Personally I’ve started lots of things in hope more than expectation.....
Sorry, by end, I meant end after the encounter. I'm in yhe known near future not "at some point" down the road

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sorry, by end, I meant end after the encounter. I'm in yhe known near future not "at some point" down the road
Oohhh that’s much more tricky. On balance I don’t think I’d go for the encounter if I knew it was a very short term sure thing. That’s not to say emotion or alcohol may weaken that resolve, but that’s what the thinking part of me says (I hope that ramble makes sense!)

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Unfortunately you have to start something to know if you enjoy it, if you don’t try you will never know!

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What is it about us more curvier, bigger ladies that men find attractive? I’ve been told that I have a great looking body when all I see is rolls of fat, 12 chins, no thigh gap and stretch marks! Who in their right mind finds that ‘attractive’?!

G

GlennO81

What is it about us more curvier, bigger ladies that men find attractive? I’ve been told that I have a great looking body when all I see is rolls of fat, 12 chins, no thigh gap and stretch marks! Who in their right mind finds that ‘attractive’?!
I guess it depends on the man, for me beauty is definitely more than skin deep, it's all about how a woman carries herself and if she's confident in her own skin that's all that matters

Back