VIP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bump this question. I am curious too. And does it the status have some effect : girlfriend vs FWB vs mistress vs wife vs roommate ;)
I think it may depend on a number of things. Time in the relationship. Reason for weight gain. How much you care/love the individual. The type of relationship it is.

Personally, if it's someone I love, short answer, is no. The longer answer is no unless I felt they were unhealthy with it too. But again if it is in a loving relationship I would talk to my partner and try understand why they were gaining weight and encourage then to look at diet and exercise, if not a medical reason for it. If it was someone I lived with, then as I like cooking, I'd change either what was being cooked or the quantity dished out.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: Have you experienced a prostate orgasm? Solo or with a partner? How did you bring it on?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: boxers, briefs, thongs or something else? What is your preferred undergarment? and Why?

Ripmo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: Have you experienced a prostate orgasm? Solo or with a partner? How did you bring it on?
No, but intrigued. Would want it to be with a woman helping and would have to trust them very much. Sharing the experience is just as sexy as having it

Ripmo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: boxers, briefs, thongs or something else? What is your preferred undergarment? and Why?
Boxers just because they are the most comfy. Except for cycling when I dress up in my manly hold it in pants 20220420_174018.jpg

dicusdiminutivus

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Prefer commando, with shorts when weather appropriate, otherwise the good old multi-coloured tighty whitey Y front briefs.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: Do you like to be watched when masturbating? Why or why not?

O

Oldfitman

I think if The woman is into it it’s very exciting, to be hard and expressing yourself with a likeminded partner. If think to see the woman wanting you to cum is a very nice feeling.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have never been watched masturbating but I like the idea of it. Also the idea of a shared experience where my partner and I are masturbating to each other, would be an incredible turn on.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: what is something you can't tolerate in bed?

O

Oldfitman

And to be told I’m not in the mood and it’s already been a long time.
Just be honest with me if your bored I can deal with that, pretending is fucking bullshit and is just wasting everybody’s time.
Everyone beets around the bush, if it’s not working it’s not working that’s not a problem but stop wasting my fuckin time.

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Lack of communication. It helps greatly to talk about the likes and dislikes, where you prefer to be touched/licked/kissed/caressed/fucked. What pushes the the right buttons rather than the wrong ones and not helping to make the experience more exciting and enjoyable by both parties. If you’re both enjoying what’s going on the sex is great!

Back