genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: do you ever watch yourself in the mirror when u masturbate?

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: apart from a real sex toy, what’s your favourite toy to use, past or present e.g brush or candle etc.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question :- when you see a man/woman what attracts you to them?
It is very rarely something i see.

Sound of voice, way of speaking is usually the first thing I notice as attractive about someone. Then kindness, they way the make others feel/put others in their place (should that be necessary).

But if it were something seen : posture, jawline, eyes(smile), hands.

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: have you ever sent a naughty picture to the wrong person and what was the outcome?
sometimes in chat, something goes to the wrong partner ...but i've not had any trouble off it. And chat has the handy delete media option.

B

BBW1986

It is very rarely something i see.

Sound of voice, way of speaking is usually the first thing I notice as attractive about someone. Then kindness, they way the make others feel/put others in their place (should that be necessary).

But if it were something seen : posture, jawline, eyes(smile), hands.
100% this ♡

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: do you like anal play and do you do it alone while masturbating?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Question: do you ever watch yourself in the mirror when u masturbate?
This gave me a chuckle.
No, I don't usually want or need visual stimulation when masturbating. Although mirrors are useful for exploring, as one's own lady bits aren't easily seen without the aid of one.

But it did remind me of staying in a "love hotel" in South Korea. The ceiling was mirrored and my partner and I were both more than a little uncomfortable with it. It was weirdly distracting...like catching each others eye in the mirror instead of face to face...Neither of us wanted to be on the bottom.

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
This gave me a chuckle.
No, I don't usually want or need visual stimulation when masturbating. Although mirrors are useful for exploring, as one's own lady bits aren't easily seen without the aid of one.

But it did remind me of staying in a "love hotel" in South Korea. The ceiling was mirrored and my partner and I were both more than a little uncomfortable with it. It was weirdly distracting...like catching each others eye in the mirror instead of face to face...Neither of us wanted to be on the bottom.
A love hotel! I like the sound of that!! Xx

Back