C

CFCBabe0788

Question: have you ever sent a naughty picture to the wrong person and what was the outcome?
My husband and I used to have a naughty Twitter account. After a very frisky Saturday morning which includes photos and videos, he went to tweet a picture he took of the facial he gave me but tweeted it on his own account! Luckily he realised straight away so deleted the tweet!

southernguy48

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My husband and I used to have a naughty Twitter account. After a very frisky Saturday morning which includes photos and videos, he went to tweet a picture he took of the facial he gave me but tweeted it on his own account! Luckily he realised straight away so deleted the tweet!
love to see those pics xx

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
.. want to: (try) leg binding, perhaps keeping someone as a pet
ooooh, I've got just under 200M of cotton rope if you want some. can use it as a lead once you've untied your legs, lol

I'd love to go lingerie shopping with a lady while leading her around on a leash, or a rope collar

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
question: how do you describe "cumming" in chat? Are there things that people say that you love/hate...?

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
question: how do you describe "cumming" in chat? Are there things that people say that you love/hate...?
Cumming explains itself . There’s no love/hate words as everyone expresses themselves in their own way

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
For men…perhaps. I think women have a slightly different experience.
Oh I’m sure they do . Just my perspective in the post

S

Ste1972

What's better for you ladies one person with a great personality or several men great in bed

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What's better for you ladies one person with a great personality or several men great in bed
that is a tricky question. If one is lucky enough to find one person who fulfils your needs, I think one is enough.
But neither personality nor bedroom skills alone are enough.

So for me several partners, in succession, generally swinging from emotional to sexual to spiritual to cognitively stimulating to grounding and back again.

VIP

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do you prefer a shaved, trimmed or naturalism a man and your own preference

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do you prefer a shaved, trimmed or naturalism a man and your own preference
Depends on so many things...
I prefer naturally hairless, preferably pierced, possibly tattooed men. (That is probably a lie)

Things to consider on a man's body: hair colour, skin colour, hair type, other body hair (it is a bit odd for cock and balls to be dolphin smooth when legs/chest/arms are hairy...), type of relationship, type of sex (vaginal/anal sex it doesn't matter whatsoever)...basically everything. The more important factor is the man himself, if he likes how he styles himself I am more than happy to accept him as he is.

For me, depends on the season, whether I'm going swimming (trimmed will do) or cycling (shaved or waxed is better), and day of the week...

Back