35F BBW. Any submissive guys from Leeds area ?

alongmarch

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As the post subject says I am a bbw and I'm looking for a kinky guy, someone who will worship my body and love it the way it is. The kinkier you are - the better for both of us. I have no limits when it comes to sex so everything is on table. Even things that people dont really talk about, any type of tabboo is a go for me. I am a huge fan of roleplay (online and in person). PS: nothing is weird to me heh :) ! If you are interested send me a message and let's see how it goes. I am open for most of the things.
Read her profile fellas. There's a tinyurl. This is a faker.

Madman2022

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As the post subject says I am a bbw and I'm looking for a kinky guy, someone who will worship my body and love it the way it is. The kinkier you are - the better for both of us. I have no limits when it comes to sex so everything is on table. Even things that people dont really talk about, any type of tabboo is a go for me. I am a huge fan of roleplay (online and in person). PS: nothing is weird to me heh :) ! If you are interested send me a message and let's see how it goes. I am open for most of the things.
Hi I'm genuine and submissive always open

Ppete

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi x

Danhambo59

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Interested but can't dm you

jazzeess

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Mmmm you sound perfect... Let's chat Hun x from Leeds also x

Last edited:

Hornyinleeds

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow what a bunch of cunts how many more ppl gunna reply to a fake profile ffs haha shame on u

Y

YawkieTalkie

Well I dunno about anyone else on this thread, but I am actually in Leeds. Drop me a message if you'd like to talk more xxx

Xoxot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Message me

S

Septhcon

Hi 40yo male from Manchester, interested? Iam new to this so you could show me ropes

Jb88

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm from Hull but if I'm ever down that way would love to meet up so I can worship your hot body

Cpk80hot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would love to know more you gorgeous xc

Frank008

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Any trips to Bournemouth?

Skinner

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
In Bradford, I love role play! I have plenty of fantasies about an older woman and a younger guy, in this case me, I would love to play one or two of them out with you. X

P

Prestonlad

Hi Sarah,
As you can see by my name im not exactly in Leeds but your post really spoke to me. I'd love to talk to you going forward and explore what you have in mind. Im very submissive and I would love it!

Back