35F BBW. Any submissive guys from Leeds area ?

SarahLeeds35

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As the post subject says I am a bbw and I'm looking for a kinky guy, someone who will worship my body and love it the way it is. The kinkier you are - the better for both of us. I have no limits when it comes to sex so everything is on table. Even things that people dont really talk about, any type of tabboo is a go for me. I am a huge fan of roleplay (online and in person). PS: nothing is weird to me heh :) ! If you are interested send me a message and let's see how it goes. I am open for most of the things.

CrashMasterH

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As the post subject says I am a bbw and I'm looking for a kinky guy, someone who will worship my body and love it the way it is. The kinkier you are - the better for both of us. I have no limits when it comes to sex so everything is on table. Even things that people dont really talk about, any type of tabboo is a go for me. I am a huge fan of roleplay (online and in person). PS: nothing is weird to me heh :) ! If you are interested send me a message and let's see how it goes. I am open for most of the things.
Am In Doncaster, but can easily get to Leeds. Married but not satisfied. Would love to see if you can change that

Gnrlglory

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm up for anything you would like to do xx

VirginStudent

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
That sounds awesome got anywhere we can chat?

east-mids-male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey there .... Leeds isnt that far from me if you are who you say you are. Drop me a DM and lets see if we can arrange something ;)

SelmaF

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Beautiful,
I have just the guy for you. Articulate, confident, and a rather kinky gentleman.
And then there's me!
Would enjoy a chat and a coffee anytime soon.x

Shypleaser

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey can't believe u need to ask. I'm in Huddersfield and would delight in being your toy

Frank008

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow like your approach

M

mikebigwilly69

Hey I am from Leeds and keen for your stunning body

Frank008

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m I Bournemouth any chance?

Andiroo

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'd love to get to know you, I'm in Northumberland but it's not too far.

Submale18

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m 18 m from castleford and love being a sub and following orders like most fetishes and would love to take part in this ;) xx

Annubus

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi I am up for that x

Cpk80hot

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Gorgeous lady so beautiful xx

Attachments

• image000001.jpg
    image000001.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 7

Steviedaniels

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m a submissive guy

Back