35F BBW. Any submissive guys from Leeds area ?

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
As the post subject says I am a bbw and I'm looking for a kinky guy, someone who will worship my body and love it the way it is. The kinkier you are - the better for both of us. I have no limits when it comes to sex so everything is on table. Even things that people dont really talk about, any type of tabboo is a go for me. I am a huge fan of roleplay (online and in person). PS: nothing is weird to me heh :) ! If you are interested send me a message and let's see how it goes. I am open for most of the things.
I'm up for chat x

soundskinky22

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I am up for that x
As the post subject says I am a bbw and I'm looking for a kinky guy, someone who will worship my body and love it the way it is. The kinkier you are - the better for both of us. I have no limits when it comes to sex so everything is on table. Even things that people dont really talk about, any type of tabboo is a go for me. I am a huge fan of roleplay (online and in person). PS: nothing is weird to me heh :) ! If you are interested send me a message and let's see how it goes. I am open for most of the things.
Yes please

becreative

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey gorgeous,
You sound just my type, looking to worship a BBW goddess

karen009

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
hi i am in cumbria very kinky x

Papas

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi are you free now

Jonnorthwest

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Sarah Manchester here I'm looking for some serious fun so if you want to dicuss more drop me a message back

Hunglikeahorse6969

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello you do you like big cock? I’m Danny I wanna bend you over pull ur knickers to the side suck and lick ur pussy and tease ur clit with my fat cock

dannydong95

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I can be your sub baby, 27 from Milton keynes

Mdavids32

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Very interested! I’m a dirty boy, so I think I could keep up fine ;) hmu

B

Bdj94

Hey Sarah I’d be happy to give you a go pop me a message

Scunny

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
29 Kieran from Scunthorpe i have always been attracted to bigger women n u sound like sum 1i would like to meet I would kiss n lick every inch of your body n fuck both of your holes ready for my fat 7 inch

Attachments

• IMG_20220331_223834.jpg
    IMG_20220331_223834.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2

Pablo3

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Let me know darling

jak1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
just seen the link u added mmm wonderful pics ty, happy to rp anything you like next time im in the north mmm i work in leeds often so all possible mmm

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You up forvfun ??

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You up for fun x

PAE53

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m Rochdale, I’d love to be your slut mistress, bow to your every whim.

Rob365

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi the kinkier the better suits me, just seen your pictures wow im not far from leeds

Yorks_Nigel

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello Sarah, where abouts in Leeds are you? im in Garforth and ready to please you any way you want.... xx Nigel

Back