35F BBW. Any submissive guys from Leeds area ?

Yorks_Nigel

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As the post subject says I am a bbw and I'm looking for a kinky guy, someone who will worship my body and love it the way it is. The kinkier you are - the better for both of us. I have no limits when it comes to sex so everything is on table. Even things that people dont really talk about, any type of tabboo is a go for me. I am a huge fan of roleplay (online and in person). PS: nothing is weird to me heh :) ! If you are interested send me a message and let's see how it goes. I am open for most of the things.
Hi Sarah. Where abouts in Leeds are you? I'd love to meet and explore our kinky sides.

YorkshireM

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As the post subject says I am a bbw and I'm looking for a kinky guy, someone who will worship my body and love it the way it is. The kinkier you are - the better for both of us. I have no limits when it comes to sex so everything is on table. Even things that people dont really talk about, any type of tabboo is a go for me. I am a huge fan of roleplay (online and in person). PS: nothing is weird to me heh :) ! If you are interested send me a message and let's see how it goes. I am open for most of the things.
Do with me what you will, I will worship your body intimately, sup at your love chalice until it overflows, lick and kiss every sensuous curve on your body, explore every fold of your big beautiful body, yield to your every whim and prostrate myself in your pleasure dome.

Annubus

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am from West Yorkshire and I am very interested in this

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Doe’s nobody look to see how old these posts are and the fact the user hasn’t been active for over 6 months…

Dave75k

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Sarah I’m dave I live in pontefract I’m very much open to anything and I love and worship bbw love roleplay to

Strike

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Pm me. I would worship you- you are sensational!! I'm extremely kinky and up for pretty much anything! 40 yo from North Yorks.

Javk76

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I am in Leeds tomorrow afternoon

Missysissy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes, dm me x

Anythingoes

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Wow to everything . All is perfect. Msg me please beautiful

J

johnnyflash

I'm not in Leeds but I love roleplay to more taboo the better

Kane11O0

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hell yeah im up for it i love bbw ladies

Axell07

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Pm me if you still looking

Bigguy653

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
To be honest….I’d travel at least a few hundred miles if you’re gonna sit on my face!

Back