24 chubby and looking for casual sex in the South West

dazza752012

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’m 24 female, size 18-20, F cup. Looking for casual hook ups in the south west area, I have a car so can travel but can’t accommodate. If you like bigger girls and won’t make me feel self conscious about it hit me up xx
Hit me up x x

Matt617161

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m 24 female, size 18-20, F cup. Looking for casual hook ups in the south west area, I have a car so can travel but can’t accommodate. If you like bigger girls and won’t make me feel self conscious about it hit me up xx
Hi how are you? Im near yeovil fancy a chat?xx

Frank008

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m in Bournemouth interested when do you want to meet?

Cutcock38

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hiya im in Cornwall if you still looking to meet

Jamespowell

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What part of the south west? X

Captainseabear

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hit me up and we can chat and see where it goes

Back