24 chubby and looking for casual sex in the South West

C

ChunkyAndCute

Hi I'm 22 have pert breasts n a tight pussy,seriously u brain dead men ha bot alert
If u wanted to meet up with me so badly hun u just had to say!! Dunno what u expect me to do, post my ID to a dodgy website?? All you do on here is call every girl fake, even tho you’ve got the dodgiest account going, sounds more like a bot to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ why do you give such a fuck over girls literally half your age you psycho, get out of my business and off my thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hrudbehe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m 24 female, size 18-20, F cup. Looking for casual hook ups in the south west area, I have a car so can travel but can’t accommodate. If you like bigger girls and won’t make me feel self conscious about it hit me up xx
Pm me

S

SussexGuy47

I’m 24 female, size 18-20, F cup. Looking for casual hook ups in the south west area, I have a car so can travel but can’t accommodate. If you like bigger girls and won’t make me feel self conscious about it hit me up xx
I
Would LOVE a Real Genuine meet up 100%
I really Really Love a V curvy lady ..ide make You feel V yummy x
Hugs
Hugs x

MassiveD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Pm me lets do it

Lilrich666

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hiya inbox me if your up for fun

Jamespowell

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Pm me

hathney

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I hope all is good. i am interested so if you are still lookinyg drop me a message ;)

W

Wells88

Hey babe, I’m south east but def willing to travel too 33 athletic,bold/beard and hazel eyes(nice bum too lol) more then happy to have a chat and see where it goes? Hopefully in bed with you lol drop me line and we can get the ball rolling xx ps I wouldn’t make anyone feel uncomfortable! Any shape or race etc lol xx

AthleticguyUk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi 26yr old athletic guy here! I’m from the south west so if you up for some fun hmu but if not no worries at all

Plymguyuk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi are you still looking? very interested, hope to hear from you

Back