24 chubby and looking for casual sex in the South West

Roderick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I live in a small town not far from Torquay I'd love to get know you more personally Janey

Richtrb

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m 24 female, size 18-20, F cup. Looking for casual hook ups in the south west area, I have a car so can travel but can’t accommodate. If you like bigger girls and won’t make me feel self conscious about it hit me up xx
HMU xx

B

Brettsexmeet

I’m 24 female, size 18-20, F cup. Looking for casual hook ups in the south west area, I have a car so can travel but can’t accommodate. If you like bigger girls and won’t make me feel self conscious about it hit me up xx
Hi pm me x

tristar

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Can u do during the day,,? Pm me x

C

ChunkyAndCute

So did any of u wankers get a shag??
Yes lol, anyone actually my age and normal I pm’d, and anyone my age and normal pm’d me first instead of replying to the post and publicly bartering for me. Now dating a dude I met from here which is why I’m not replying anymore : ) ) but keep trying to call out other girls to look quirky in front of all the super cool men hun, it’s so cute x

Last edited by a moderator:

Pineapple

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Exeter, hmu love curvy girls!!

Plymguyuk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
where abouts in South west are you?

Back