CarlHenderson
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• @CarlHenderson
    Where have you been?
    What's going on in your life?
    And did you miss me? And how about Teenmum and Red? I've wrecked my phone, its impossible to fix it and all of my contacts are in that phone. And no - I don't have a cloud or something like that.
    Did you send me flowers and a diamond ring? Sorry but I've been away and offline.
    xxx
    K
    Koala
    But Carl, I'm glad you're back and you're a gentleman- cause you really are a considerate friend.
    Have a nice day pervert.
    xxx
    CarlHenderson
    CarlHenderson
    I’ve had no access at all…really need to see a nice ass in some… you got any new ones to fill the void I’ve had.. ;-)
    CarlHenderson
    CarlHenderson
    I will try my best to have a good day, miss sexy tease.. although tye days almost over… hope you’ve had a great one..
    Hi Carl
    Hope you're well
    xxx ( <---- I just kissed you)
    CarlHenderson
    CarlHenderson
    Mmmm thanks for the kiss.. just what I needed to see me through to the weekend…

Xxx back at you..
    CarlHenderson
    CarlHenderson
    I know…. And I’ve just about got sorted for work too… silly people who stay up late..!!
    Reactions: Koala
    K
    Koala
    Looks like someone had a busy evening, and on that note, thanks for the likes!
    CarlHenderson
    CarlHenderson
    Err well errr like.. errmmm I errrr like, errrr like.. I… err maybe :-/

;)
    • Haha
    Blimey! Carl, could you please hold my hand?!
    Reactions: Red_Phoenix
    CarlHenderson
    CarlHenderson
    Yes.. it can… although the sight of your profile picture may make the cream in your scone have a different taste and texture to what will be on mine….
    • Haha
    K
    CarlHenderson
    CarlHenderson
    Yeah, like, err mm, I think, errr yeah, like ummm ooohhh like err excuse me who’s under who’s control.. (Carl get a grip, your supposed to be in control…)
    • Haha
    Hey Carl hope you had a bangin Bank holiday ;)
    CarlHenderson
    CarlHenderson
    I wish I had too but it was more a help myself than a banging one.. hehe.. still canny though. Hope yours was good. You certainly looked good…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back