Free Adult Sex Chat Rooms

CarlHenderson
CarlHenderson
I’ve been here, you have been away.
I’ve spent my time dreaming and lusting after you, but to no availe so a very frustrated man
Of course I did, but loved your new pics. mmm really enjoyed them last night. just wish we could have another chatting night.. hehe. re-read that back whe you were away. teasing myself was all that was.. hehe
Reactions: Koala
CarlHenderson
CarlHenderson
Teenmum started a new blog place thing. I go on every now and again, but not as often:
I sent you a rose and chocolates, but they were returned to sender, address unknown. haha
It’s ok, hope everything was ok while you were away.
CarlHenderson
CarlHenderson
And some of this from your last comment hehe

xxx ( <---- I just kissed you)
K
Koala
I'm sorry I've returned your gifts - (I'm keeping the car, hope thats okay) but I just thought you were busy at Adies with one of your naked partys. (I know there's a footage) Oh... And then I kinda moved on - you know how desperate I am. Now about chatting (you pervert) You better send me the footage so we can discuss it like last time. I'll bring the popcorn.
CarlHenderson
CarlHenderson
Ok… I know where I stand now.. bombed out of it.. I lost the footage so may need to make some more so let’s get the popcorn in and err Ewell actually popcorns not great as an accompaniment to activity haha

And hope the cars still ok, did that stain come out of the back seat :)
  • Haha
K
Koala
Hiya Carl
Thanks for making me laugh <3
The stain is challenging, was it @Adie?
Adie
Adie
So I've been reduced to a stain now. Lol.
  • Haha
CarlHenderson
CarlHenderson
Looks like it was @Adie as he’s got the solution.. must the prior knowledge like..

And they do say laughter is the best medicine like… or a way into someone’s undies…
  • Haha
K
Koala
It is way beyond my imagination the infinite number of undies you have had access to..
Back