Free Adult Sex Chat Rooms

CarlHenderson
CarlHenderson
I can hold your hand but I’m getting a little dizzy.. may been to put an arm around you.. just to steady myself and you like… and I’ll take the big table not the little one… haha
  • Haha
Reactions: Koala
K
Koala
I’m so sorry for the inconvenience, But yes, it's probably in everyone's best interest that you just hold on to me.
Jesus! Carl that’s really a horrible gif! I can do better than that, you just wait until tomorrow! :D
CarlHenderson
CarlHenderson
There’s no inconvenience, just an added extra. Ok then I can hold on. In the interested of safety, obviously, the best way would be for you to stand in front of me with your legs braced. I will then hold onto you from behind. Arms tight over your chest and my body tight to yours… it’s the internationally known technique for safety when attending a spinning at afternoon tea.. honestly…
  • Love
K
Koala
Yeah?
CarlHenderson
CarlHenderson
Yeah of course… two body’s tight together is always the best way for many things.. conserves heat, creates a solid base, allows both to help each other, helps populate the world, errr I mean it helps communicatation and allows comfort
  • Love
K
Koala
Oh that makes sense;)
CarlHenderson
CarlHenderson
Of course, I speak a lot of sense.. and only sense.. so you should listen and agree with everything I say….
  • Haha
K
Koala
Carl, what’s that scent of incense and why are you swinging a pendulum in front of me?
CarlHenderson
CarlHenderson
That’s no incense and that’s definitely not a pendulum… look into my eye, not around the eye… err I mean look into my eyeS not around the eyeS…
K
Koala
Oh :p
CarlHenderson
CarlHenderson
Your under..!!! ‍
K
Koala
I know, I know
CarlHenderson
CarlHenderson
Now tell me, do you want to make my night amazing for me..
K
Koala
Does it involve scones and whipped cream?
Back