UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"So doc, is it insect bites or chicken pox?"
both-is-good-both.gif

Da fuck.

Koala

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh and so far nothing has made me say fuck today.
Let me change that ;-p

The fact that you don't know how it happened makes me a tat curious. I guess you are either extremely fragile, maybe even old? Or maybe you were drunk and slightly sedated from the alcohol, and that explains the uncertainty of your rib.

Koala

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
On the beach I discovered that I had forgotten my bathing suit. Between us, I was actually relieved, partly due to the low temperature of the water, but also because I've put on weight which inflicts on both self-esteem AND the fabric of the swimsuit.

Bullseye57

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
On the beach I discovered that I had forgotten my bathing suit. Between us, I was actually relieved, partly due to the low temperature of the water, but also because I've put on weight which inflicts on both self-esteem AND the fabric of the swimsuit.
The fact that you experienced low self-esteem.

Chump1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Trying to get match fit before going back to work end of month. Tabbing 15 miles Brecon beacon briskly Bergen cutting my shoulders and feet bleeding in boots. As it says in the film ‘feels like victory ‘ when I collapsed in a heap at the end.

GrumpyOldishMan

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Waiting behind a lady in asda,all her stuff on the belt and then goes off to get one more item she forgot and seemed to take ages

That should be punishable anti-social behaviour.

My late mum (god bless her) - 4"10, 6 stone wet through - honestly, the most fearless, fiesty and uninhibited individual I have ever known. She didn't live life, so much as attack life like a hungry lioness.

Anyway, perhaps 20 years ago, I'd accompanied her to Iceland to drive her home with her shopping, it was busy, long queues, she started to unload her shopping shopping behind the guy in front. A complete wanker who'd been talking loudly on his mobile phone for at least 15 minutes as we queued behind him (think Dom Jolly if you're also old enough to remember him).

So, he did what you describe as the checkout lady was about to start serving him, he pulled his phone away from his gobshite mouth just long enough to announce "I've forgot a couple of things, will just be a couple of minutes", pushed his way back through the queue and disappeared (already back talking shite on his phone - completely brash and unconcerned for the people he was happy to keep waiting).

The checkout lady hadn't started his stuff and offered to serve mum.

Mum told me to pass her stuff forward to the checkout lady - and then proceeded to load the gobshite's shopping back into his trolley and wheel it to the back of the queue (some other shoppers actually applauded).

Anyway, when the gobshite returned and wanted to argue - I simply told him to fuck off.

It wasn't today,
I did say Fuck,
But boy, reading your post brought a massive smile to my face!

JessYorks

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Twice today.

Once with gorgeous Mari's post then again with a fuck you to Iceland's Dom Jolly!

Foreigner69

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Speed camera… not sure how fast I was driving. (Not very fast could be just above the limit)
Fuck

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I like you're consideration for the fabric of your swim suit.

I agree with the decision to forget the swimsuit, your skin suit looks better without it anyway. ;)

Chump1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
God created v8 engine, jaguar improved on creation and looks, the devil said fuck and created speed cameras

Back