What made you say f*** today?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And then...the amount of snow that fell between posting the above picture, fucking about in the forums...and then going to check on the snow.

fuck.

B

BBW1986

"Oh fuckkk" in my head right now, playing with my clit while on a work video call trying to keep my face calm while my pussy wants to explode.
Thinking about a new friends gorgeous accent and body telling me how he's going to suck on my clit and work my pussy until I squirt
More than one Oh fuck !!!

S

SussexGuy47

"Oh fuckkk" in my head right now, playing with my clit while on a work video call trying to keep my face calm while my pussy wants to explode.
Thinking about a new friends gorgeous accent and body telling me how he's going to suck on my clit and work my pussy until I squirt
Oh Fuck Yesss

Enigma47

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Survived another day without resorting to fuck....not so sure I’ll manage tmrw though.....

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
realizing that that beeping sound is not an alarm, but a snow plow....i've had enough fucking snow this winter.

Stevedey90

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What accent is that then :p

Mikehock

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Seeing frost on the inside of my car windscreen after scraping the outside and my hands going so cold they are numb that’s what, FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK u car fuck fucking you!!!!

Back