Nervous Mum Looking for Fun: Tits on Show

A

aSexyMumWife

Still having no luck, and I know I'm picky, but I really am worth a proper talk.

I am very kinky, open minded, willing to try things, but most of all, looking for pretty straight forward simplicity. I am married with two kids so am looking for discreet and long term. I will be able to accommodate at times, as long as I can work around my husband being away (which will be very easy.)

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things. For example, I love attention on a night out, and love showing off, but only when I can pretend I'm not, and only if I can pretend I'm not being utterly oggled, so I can 'innocently' justify letting my body hang out. A delicate line that the right guy knows how to skirt.

Mature guys are my favourite, and guys who know what they like/want are essential.

I don't bite, so please try me, just send me a pm and tell me about yourself.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to publically share due to teenagers and husband.
050721.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mosex

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Still having no luck, and I know I'm picky, but I really am worth a proper talk.

I am very kinky, open minded, willing to try things, but most of all, looking for pretty straight forward simplicity. I am married with two kids so am looking for discreet and long term. I will be able to accommodate at times, as long as I can work around my husband being away (which will be very easy.)

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx

Mature guys are my favourite, and guys who know what they like/want are essential.

View attachment 82463
i sent you a pm a while ago and you never replied so please do georgeous boobs

Midlandsman36

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I wish I was what you're looking for but I don't meet your criteria.. Good luck with your search I hope you get the satisfaction you're looking for.

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx

View attachment 82463
Wow you look amazing and sound out of this world maybe too good to be true gorgeous would love to chat with you sometime soon if you're free and fancy it absolutely perfect tits such a beautiful shape and pert nipples would love to play with those little beauties sometime my mind doing overtime imagining the fun we could have

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Wow, we are spoilt already, even if we don’t get a reply… hope it’s getting better after your clear instructions mind.

A

aSexyMumWife

Wow you look amazing and sound out of this world maybe too good to be true gorgeous would love to chat with you sometime soon if you're free and fancy it absolutely perfect tits such a beautiful shape and pert nipples would love to play with those little beauties sometime my mind doing overtime imagining the fun we could have
Lol thanks for the compliment, but want to call you out on the adjective 'little'

Johnkevin67

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to oublically share due to teenagers and husband.
View attachment 82463
Wow you look good I'm married too message me if you fancy a naughty chat

Normsy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Please read my profile for more detail, but I think it's pretty clear what I'm after on there xx I like guys, confident guys, even blokes you could say, but they have to be subtle and clever with how they go about things. For example, I love attention on a night out, and love showing off, but only when I can pretend I'm not, and only if I can pretend I'm not being utterly oggled, so I can 'innocently' justify letting my body hang out. A delicate line that the right guy knows how to skirt.

*a lot more reactions than comments or interest so hopefully it's not just a 'thanks for the boobs' and it can generate some interest as I really was hoping not to have to publically share due to teenagers and husband.
View attachment 82463
I think you have every right to be picky, clearly know what your looking for and you have the most amazing tits. At least you wont have a shortage of men to choose from x

L

Leedsdaz

View attachment 82463
Yes my cock would look awesome between your tits,)

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

View attachment 82463

60 and horny and would love to help you expose yourself . You do have amazing ideas tits and I think the rest of you looks just as amazing

Eastwing22

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Hi, wow can I just say, what a picture!!! xxx

LoveToMeet

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

View attachment 82463
Well, those are a stunning pair! Wish I fit your 'older' criteria, good luck finding the right man.

D

DaveyStar

It's a shame I'm on the young side for you as your situation is very similar to mine! Hope you find what you're after, there's something wrong with the world if you can't!!! x

S

SussexGuy47

View attachment 82463
Wow
Finally..Boobsalicious...
If you want to come to sussex to keep me busy
Let me know x
Ide love to meet You..x

Back