BBW yay or nay?

Pussydrink

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
What's your preference guys and girls? As a curvier girl I've learnt to love my body and embrace all of me (including my tum!) and this site has built my confidence 10 fold! I love sharing my pics with you guys and I love seeing the regular girls flaunt their amazing bodies, both slim and curvy!
All day curvy sweetheart you are gorgeous did this to me xx

Attachments

• 34261.png
    34261.png
    87 KB · Views: 5

DaveNpton

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What's your preference guys and girls? As a curvier girl I've learnt to love my body and embrace all of me (including my tum!) and this site has built my confidence 10 fold! I love sharing my pics with you guys and I love seeing the regular girls flaunt their amazing bodies, both slim and curvy!
You have very sexy body and you can be proud of yourself

Stoddie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wow thats a hot pic !!! Id love to explore that ! ;);)

N

Nathan20

definitely a yay, curvy girls do it better

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Luv the fuller figure curvy does it for me, big boobs big butt and all the wonderful wobbly bits

S

SteM69

Stunning Polly xx

Sammmmmmy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm addicted to bbw. Nothing feels better. Curved and tits all the way.

Skazy03

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You're amazing xx

Liamdubz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Defo yay

Miller72

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sexy

F

funslinger

Very sexy! xx

P

Philevo71

You know what I love a curvy girls body more than a stick thin stringbean of a girl, it always pays to remember this!
MEN like meat, it’s DOG’S that like bones!!!!

engineer2284

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Definitely yay.. btw, u look amazing

jamesjayjeff

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sexy

Back