Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

HardBigWhiteCock

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Had sex at the side of a road bent the missus over the car this was in the afternoon unfortunately no one caught us

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was at an Italian restaurant in Goa India when a Russian girl sat next to me at the bar and bought me a drink.. we left after a few drinks it must have been a little past midnight.. it was quiet, as we were walking you could only hear dogs barking in the distance.. about half a miles walk the girl says ‘here’s where I’m staying’ she pulled at my arm to go with her so I did, we walked up the garden/drive and onto a porch and was fucking for hours.. made loads of noise.. she was moaning like hell, I couldn’t bust.. suddenly she got up and realised it was really late and said ‘I’ve got to go’ I’m confused, I say where are you going, this is your place isn’t it? And she said, no it’s not.. it was a locals house.. I was like fuck, helping her pick up her shit and my shit we then left.. I walked her back her actual apartment and then I walked back to my place.. she appeared a few days later for more sex.

also In a few car parks.
on a park bench in the snow wearing a gorilla onesie.
By a footpath in the woods during the daytime and people were walking passed, we stopped and I bent her over and I was shoving my thumb in her pussy and she softly moaned. Fun times.

Last edited:

tristar

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In a broken down car on the hard shoulder of the M4

hornybiyoung

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
In a friends stables.
Friend asked me if I fancied helping her out with her horses, well one thing lead to another, and we did it in her stables.
Imagine saying you were busy, you would have missed ouut.

B

Bum_Groper

Wife pulled down jeans and knickers to her knees. Standing up from behind, very quietly, next to my Mother-in-Law who had nodded off on the sofa after too much wine…

Stretchit

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh God, public toilets, trains, planes, outdoors.
Always thought it was a fun idea to get the inter rail across Europe and even more fun if while I was on the train a strange girl decided to join me in my cabin for a night.

Bisouth37uk

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
On a gravestone with my ex. It was from the 17th century and was an old persons, really enjoyed it then. Feel bad about it now. My ex's mate watched too. Huge turn on, he should have joined in.

Takeme0678

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Under a peir in somerset while people walked above. It was amazing

Back