Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

Jay69149

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
Hiking at Lake District…sex on side of a hill and somebody walked passed with their dog and we didn’t even know until afterwards

cumguzzlingsissy76

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I get the feeling from the headline you are looking for a better answer than the UK??? I'm from the UK and even I think the whole place is weird!

Seriously though A walk in freezer whilst working for a fast food outlet. Various beauty spots around the Purbecks. Received a blow job in a library once does that count?

Lacylin

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
My husband and I had an appointment with the headmaster of a Grammar school in his study. He was called away so I bent over his desk and we had a quick session. Lasted less than a minuet but very exciting.

R

Rocket44

My husband and I had an appointment with the headmaster of a Grammar school in his study. He was called away so I bent over his desk and we had a quick session. Lasted less than a minuet but very exciting.
Were you not given the cane? X

LincsEnigma

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In an old red phone box outside a busy pub next to a busy main road, she was wild and always picked somewhere knowing we could be seen :)

BossMan

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
At work…in the office and in a barn. Also lots of foreplay at work

Betty121

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In a bird hide on a nature reserve over looking a lake, I was looking out when he pulled up my skirt.
I had to hold on to the sides as he did it and as my head was poking through the observation window, some people passed by and I had to bite my bottom lip to stop making noises. There was a big stain in the back of my thin summer skirt as I walked back to the car (blush!),

Last edited:

Naz

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Stairwell of NCP car park in the days before they locked up for the night.
Some younger lads clocked me and the missus walking from the entrance across the car park floor towards the stairs . They knew exactly what we were going to do as the missus was in a short skirt and was wearing black stockings and high heels.Very late 80’s
My missus was bent over hands on the steps , skirt up panties on the floor with me taking her doggy style as I realised we were being watched by the lads in turns through the little small glass window in the door.
I put on a show for the lads with my wife totally unaware we were being watched

tomcustom123

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Disabled toilet at theatre

Small toilet at home on downstairs at family event

On back at citroen berlingo at 2pm on car park in city centre

Park in bradford bj in entrance gate and anal on bench with my mate mum.

Trey666

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Middle of a rugby field right by a busy road. Was sucked, I licked and fucked her in multiple positions. I was 17 at the time.

U

Ukchris

In a hospital bed with a broken leg, it hurt but fuck it was worth it.

Back