probably the worst wank EVER???!!!

vonni

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ok, so I was doin a practice wank on a friend who's really nice that way, & I was doin just fine, nice wee rythym, u kno, like when ur out for a wee run & ur pumpin ur arms to help get a wee bit speed up? Nice wee bit thumb action too, just to help things along. So, anyhoo he's getting his goofy face on so I kno we getting there, when I get this maddenin itch on my nose.! Nothin for it but to hav a wee scratch, so I let him go. Anyhoo, itch satisfied so I go to carry on but its jumpin around like fookin zebedee!! & he's glarin at me as if I meant it! Soooo, I manages to grab it & hang on & I get my rythym back & things are goin fab & he's getting his goofy face & startin to talk in klingon so I kno we nearly there again. Then, onfg, im gonna sneeze. Well fortunately I hav tissues handy so I let him go and CHOO! just in time!! soooo I go to grab it again but bloodyhell it's zebedeeing about again & dribblin & im thinkin, well im no grabbin it now cuz it'll just swing me right off the fookin bed!!. so I tell him maybe we should just leave it for a wee while, til im sure im settled enough to finish properly like? Well, im now wonderin if any1 will let me practice ever again, given my inability to finish the job properly! Probly just as well I dont do bj, i'd probly be hopeless at that too!!

Kek

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Ok, so I was doin a practice wank on a friend who's really nice that way, & I was doin just fine, nice wee rythym, u kno, like when ur out for a wee run & ur pumpin ur arms to help get a wee bit speed up? Nice wee bit thumb action too, just to help things along. So, anyhoo he's getting his goofy face on so I kno we getting there, when I get this maddenin itch on my nose.! Nothin for it but to hav a wee scratch, so I let him go. Anyhoo, itch satisfied so I go to carry on but its jumpin around like fookin zebedee!! & he's glarin at me as if I meant it! Soooo, I manages to grab it & hang on & I get my rythym back & things are goin fab & he's getting his goofy face & startin to talk in klingon so I kno we nearly there again. Then, onfg, im gonna sneeze. Well fortunately I hav tissues handy so I let him go and CHOO! just in time!! soooo I go to grab it again but bloodyhell it's zebedeeing about again & dribblin & im thinkin, well im no grabbin it now cuz it'll just swing me right off the fookin bed!!. so I tell him maybe we should just leave it for a wee while, til im sure im settled enough to finish properly like? Well, im now wonderin if any1 will let me practice ever again, given my inability to finish the job properly! Probly just as well I dont do bj, i'd probly be hopeless at that too!!
You could practise on me anytime ;)

vonni

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
alf, but u dont hav ur performance scrutinised tho lol

vonni

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
cypher, so u only go up to 100??? REALLY?

A

Aldo

Im sure he still would have loved it, should have stuck a finger up his bum at the end, best way to finnish it off!

vonni

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Im sure he still would have loved it, should have stuck a finger up his bum at the end, best way to finnish it off!
i'll mention that next time then lol

dicky

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well if that had been me, I would of layer you on your back and spent a couple of hours exploring your body with my tongue....and you could sneeze as much as you wanted....ladies pleasure always cums first. ;)

vonni

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well if that had been me, I would of layer you on your back and spent a couple of hours exploring your body with my tongue....and you could sneeze as much as you wanted....ladies pleasure always cums first. ;)
ur gonna layer me? i dont think so lol

W

WIDEBOY74

Practice practice practice

Back