munching guidelines

vonni

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
okies, this is for a planned much only, there's not much we can do with the casual munch really. quite simple, lads must SHAVE!!! then apply nivea, not aftershave. also, nails must be trimmed & buffed. oh, & blow ur nose properly before you start. that's really for your own comfort, I really don't give a fook if you mix your drinks lol. you might want to put a wee dab of olive oil on your thumbs too. I did write more in my 1st draft but I think i'll save that for a wee blog story post thingy cuz I think I rambled a wee bit and it did start getting more like a story than a guide. anyhoo, comments??

S

Silverfoxjohn

okies, this is for a planned much only, there's not much we can do with the casual munch really. quite simple, lads must SHAVE!!! then apply nivea, not aftershave. also, nails must be trimmed & buffed. oh, & blow ur nose properly before you start. that's really for your own comfort, I really don't give a fook if you mix your drinks lol. you might want to put a wee dab of olive oil on your thumbs too. I did write more in my 1st draft but I think i'll save that for a wee blog story post thingy cuz I think I rambled a wee bit and it did start getting more like a story than a guide. anyhoo, comments??

And always consider TLC ....Tonguee Licking Clit

S

Suggs

There is nothing on this planet I enjoy more than casual pussy munching.
Shaved and Nivea not a problem.
I can happily stay down there for hours

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I agree with your guidelines, being respectful to your munchtime
I have always found it a very enjoyable pleasure :)

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am not keen on munching unkempt, flea-ridden pussies... I love a clean cunt and dirty mind... not the other way round!

IAmDivide

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Omg wow you sexy fucker.

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
well i'm sure that's got all the girls in here rushing for the veet, wouldnt wanna disappoint what could be the licking of a lifetime looooooool!!!

Hahaha...laugh out loud funny reply Vonni... top quality humour.

Congratulations, you have won the top prize which is a licking of a lifetime.... when do you want your prize?

Last edited:

hobnobs

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

hobnobs

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
vonni, u r absolutely right, a gentleman should always shave & buff beforehand, im sure ladies come pre-buffed lol. fyi, grapeseed oil is inert so doesn't react with the skin, perfect for lubrication. xxx

M

MowgliSCN

It takes time and effort to become a top class pussy licking keep them coming back oral sensation..the oral giving individual should always ask for the recieved feedback learning on every occasion, improving their skills and orgasms received...foreplay before giving head is a must, position is key, if you intend on giving oral for a long time then make sure your angles are right or you likely get tongue and jaw ache ruining the flow..make sure you rub your hands up her body playing with her tits and nipples looking at her eyes ask her to be bossy and instruct you to the big Ooos use your fingers but not to much to slip up to the g spot..once she's there it's a pleasure having her cum into your face and mouth..even better if you're on the money and she squirts out so much that you choke as it hits the back of your throat...

vonni

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It takes time and effort to become a top class pussy licking keep them coming back oral sensation..the oral giving individual should always ask for the recieved feedback learning on every occasion, improving their skills and orgasms received...foreplay before giving head is a must, position is key, if you intend on giving oral for a long time then make sure your angles are right or you likely get tongue and jaw ache ruining the flow..make sure you rub your hands up her body playing with her tits and nipples looking at her eyes ask her to be bossy and instruct you to the big Ooos use your fingers but not to much to slip up to the g spot..once she's there it's a pleasure having her cum into your face and mouth..even better if you're on the money and she squirts out so much that you choke as it hits the back of your throat...
well ta for the technical guide, im sure evry1 is now practising in the mirror lol. as for feedback, dont u think, omfg!! yeh right there , that's it is a good start????

vonni

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You have to try and find a man who can actually pleasure you with this...... I'm still looking lol
needle in a fookin haystack really lol. they talk like they know, but mostly they just dont hav the natural instinct we have

Sexy_us

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Always remember the line....6 inch tongue and I can breath through my ears.

Now that's a super power that would come in handy!

I always like plenty of clit attention and hubby's stubble is actually a rather nice against the softness of skin and flesh down there.

Back