Cum fantasy

AmberRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love cum, love tasting it and feeling it when a guy cums inside me! I want to try multiple guys cumming inside in the same night! Huge fantasy for it, would love to fuck more guys bareback and feel their cum inside me! Hit me up if your clean and want some fun, I’m clean recently tested!

CrystalCock21

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I love cum, love tasting it and feeling it when a guy cums inside me! I want to try multiple guys cumming inside in the same night! Huge fantasy for it, would love to fuck more guys bareback and feel their cum inside me! Hit me up if your clean and want some fun, I’m clean recently tested!
An old friend had the same thing, she hated being cummed on, only wanted it inside her cause she loved the feeling of the cock throbbing & pumping inside her, filling her up. Needless to say she has quite a few kids now haha

costacoffee

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
;-) I applied a mixture of my and her saliva to my dick and pushed it inside my birth place. “aaaaaaahhhh!!!”. She screamed . Her pussy was very tight . She said that she had Been applying a cream to make her pussy tight just like it was 1st time virgin . I pushed my dick deep inside and started fucking her in missionary position. After 30 mins of enjoyment I cummed inside her pussy . On Seeing this she became more hornier . She pushed me in bed and started riding my cock like she was going to break the bed as well as my dick she moaned “ aahhh! Ohhhhhhh!! Yessss!!!!! Cum again ...

AmberRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
;-) I applied a mixture of my and her saliva to my dick and pushed it inside my birth place. “aaaaaaahhhh!!!”. She screamed . Her pussy was very tight . She said that she had Been applying a cream to make her pussy tight just like it was 1st time virgin . I pushed my dick deep inside and started fucking her in missionary position. After 30 mins of enjoyment I cummed inside her pussy . On Seeing this she became more hornier . She pushed me in bed and started riding my cock like she was going to break the bed as well as my dick she moaned “ aahhh! Ohhhhhhh!! Yessss!!!!! Cum again ...
Sounds amazing! X

K

Kev4201987

Hi amber I would love to let you enjoy my cum dripping out of every hole I could fill..I would manage them all it just might take a while bit it will be great fun

Bobby123469

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Il love shooting my hot load inside

LoveToMeet

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I love cumming deep inside a wet pussy. Nice to find a woman who loves feeling their hole getting filled!

AmberRose

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi amber I would love to let you enjoy my cum dripping out of every hole I could fill..I would manage them all it just might take a while bit it will be great fun
Yeah that sounds like good fun, love being filled right up!

Back