Cum fantasy

Discreetfun1980

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love cum, love tasting it and feeling it when a guy cums inside me! I want to try multiple guys cumming inside in the same night! Huge fantasy for it, would love to fuck more guys bareback and feel their cum inside me! Hit me up if your clean and want some fun, I’m clean recently tested!

Now that’s something I want to be involved in!!!

SalPablo

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love cum, love tasting it and feeling it when a guy cums inside me! I want to try multiple guys cumming inside in the same night! Huge fantasy for it, would love to fuck more guys bareback and feel their cum inside me! Hit me up if your clean and want some fun, I’m clean recently tested!
Am definitely interested

B

Bigload

You are a very naughty girl love it

DiscreteDave

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If your near swansea hit me up

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Luv to shoot my load deep inside you

J

Just

Horny 40s male Midlands based luv to cum make a kengthy creamy deposit in you.
Just x
E. [email protected]

V

V1976

My favourite if in DVP we fill the pussy together at the same time. Would you like/try that?

Danny06

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love filling women up with cum can’t beat the feeling knowing what you have put inside them

V

V1976

I love that, Did a few times before. I don't mind being a first or a last who fils you up. I really like DVO and cum together in your pussy. Have you tried anything like that before?

Back