Cum fantasy

Hush34Hush

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love cum, love tasting it and feeling it when a guy cums inside me! I want to try multiple guys cumming inside in the same night! Huge fantasy for it, would love to fuck more guys bareback and feel their cum inside me! Hit me up if your clean and want some fun, I’m clean recently tested!
That sounds perfect I'd pound your dirty cum thirsty pussy and make you beg to be filled up

S

Superfreak90

I love cum, love tasting it and feeling it when a guy cums inside me! I want to try multiple guys cumming inside in the same night! Huge fantasy for it, would love to fuck more guys bareback and feel their cum inside me! Hit me up if your clean and want some fun, I’m clean recently tested!
Same here babe x

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
hit me up on sc

MrXray

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Doing it so your legs each side of head and pushed up against chest so you can cum really deep ,is one of my favorite positions.

Bigandready

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm clean and you turn me on you can drain my balls any day

S

Secretliaisons1969

There will be a huge Q for you bigger than for the pubs reopening.
; ) X

St123

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love being in a cum filled pussy and then shooting my load as well. So horny

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hope you got what you wanted. I'd love loads of cock fucking me and you . can imagine been laid there and watching you take a cock waiting for my turn. I'm bi too so how about I get on my knees and taste you as a reward got taking cum

M

Matessz32

Babe i am here :) pm me

R

Robbie78

Do you prefer to feel cum shooting up your pussy or squirting into your arse? Maybe both, at the same time? If ever you have the chance to make this fantasy 'cum' true please consider me. I would love to make your dream come true.

RWC

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hot. Where do we apply!

EvilWolf

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
my girl used to be nicked named cum bucket because i would fil her with buckets of cum I would cum in her pussy and she would leave it in there then she would let me cum in her arse and then she would suck my big cock until I shot my hot cum down her throat. I have never found another woman willing to do the same.

Dani69er

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Can i help clean you up once we’re all finished cumming inside you xx

Back