Liars.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So we all do it. Bend the truth to suit ourselves. But why actually full scale lie about everything to someone for a long time . ?
I dont get it .
If u live with someone why live in a lie? Wouldn't it be easier just to be who you really are with someone you say u "love" cause if they r with you then they will understand.
I just don't get it.
Maybe I'm missing something but I wouldn't give up my personal space to someone i don't even have good sex with never mind dont even get on with .. fuck that .
Seems these days tho it's the wife left running the gaff n guys doing as they wish.....
Unless someone has another explanation .. which isn't financial cause that's bollocks too . Make yer own money hen

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So we all do it. Bend the truth to suit ourselves. But why actually full scale lie about everything to someone for a long time . ?
I dont get it .
If u live with someone why live in a lie? Wouldn't it be easier just to be who you really are with someone you say u "love" cause if they r with you then they will understand.
I just don't get it.
Maybe I'm missing something but I wouldn't give up my personal space to someone i don't even have good sex with never mind dont even get on with .. fuck that .
Seems these days tho it's the wife left running the gaff n guys doing as they wish.....
Unless someone has another explanation .. which isn't financial cause that's bollocks too . Make yer own money hen
Who has upset you sexy ?
What you say is true, my experience is that you start lieing and it escalates until it is difficult to get out of.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Who has upset you sexy ?
What you say is true, my experience is that you start lieing and it escalates until it is difficult to get out of.
It's not any one person just in general. ...
. I'm glad I can be 100% fully independent in life (but sometimes too horny) ..
Anyways I best stop moaning

Mr E @Emeris come to me babbyyf86994ec-2592-4e01-8720-f9f8f7f3f5df.jpg

Last edited:

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's not any one person just in general.... so my jugs research shows that 99%of Married people don't even like one another and that relationships mean looking elsewhere for sex lol.
Crazy times . I'm glad I can be 100% fully independent in life (but sometimes too horny) ..

Mr E @Emeris come to me babbyyView attachment 20356
I would love my cock buried deep in your pussy this morning

Kevin365

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I dont get it .
I just don't get it.
I agree with you juggs, I know lots of men and women who go outside of their relationship for sex, that's not the point, if you are unhappy or something why even be in a relationship

Kevin365

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's not any one person just in general.... so my jugs research shows that 99%of Married people don't even like one another and that relationships mean looking elsewhere for sex lol.
Crazy times . I'm glad I can be 100% fully independent in life (but sometimes too horny) ..

Mr E @Emeris come to me babbyyView attachment 20356
I don't want to see you upset bj, can I do anything to help put a smile on?
Sending love and many kisses babe

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't want to see you upset bj, can I do anything to help put a smile on?
Sending love and many kisses babe
Awww how sweet of u babe! Appreciate your thoughts ...
I'm absolutely fine promise !! But.... your ass cheeks would indeed make jugs smile more !!!! Xx mwahh hope your having a superb Sunday xxx

Kevin365

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Awww how sweet of u babe! Appreciate your thoughts ...
I'm absolutely fine promise !! But.... your ass cheeks would indeed make jugs smile more !!!! Xx mwahh hope your having a superb Sunday xxx
If that can make you smile a little bit more then I shall deliver. It's been a hard day after last night to be honest... hahaha. And good to see you are fine <3

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If that can make you smile a little bit more then I shall deliver. It's been a hard day after last night to be honest... hahaha. And good to see you are fine <3
Oh yeah your were on a mad one last night hehe love it !!!!! I shall let u off since your hungover ... hehe but if u must show then I will look!! Xx x

Kevin365

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh yeah your were on a mad one last night hehe love it !!!!! I shall let u off since your hungover ... hehe but if u must show then I will look!! Xx x
Even hungover I must accept your request, see you soon then <3

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I dont get it .
I just don't get it.
Totally get what your saying bj. Thankfully you have your head screwed on and know what you want, so don't think your ever fall into one of those relationships.
And I'm glad to say my relationship is nothing like that, we are soul mates and always will be x

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I agree with you juggs, I know lots of men and women who go outside of their relationship for sex, that's not the point, if you are unhappy or something why even be in a relationship
Hear loads of guys say they looking elsewhere due to lack of sex from partner. If only they put same effort into their relationship x

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Totally get what your saying bj. Thankfully you have your head screwed on and know what you want, so don't think your ever fall into one of those relationships.
And I'm glad to say my relationship is nothing like that, we are soul mates and always will be x
Thank u melly !! I do understand people have different reasons and circumstances for doing things . It's just lying to other people then everything becomes a lie and you just can't trust anyone . I'd rather just not bother. I really don't mean bad about anyone who's married or with other people .. In my head it would just be easier to be honest .
Ps. To me sex is more than half the relationship lol .

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with u moaning specially when bouncing on a nice hard shaft deep insode those sweet holes xxx

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with u moaning specially when bouncing on a nice hard shaft deep insode those sweet holes xxx
Trust you ... ya horny Welsh fucker xx but that does sound good to me .. you offering your footlong ? Hehe xxxxx

Blueeyeswelshdragon

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Trust you ... ya horny Welsh fucker xx but that does sound good to me .. you offering your footlong ? Hehe xxxxx
Well wish mine was a footlong its more 6 inches but thick lmao, ring around my polie, my cock deep down your throatie no tissue no tissuse swallow it all down lmao xxxxxx

omgreally

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I dont get it .
I just don't get it.
been living that lie for over 20 years..things are already in motion to change things..this is the year xx

Back