Liars.

omgreally

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I just couldn't go home to someone i know doesn't appreciate me or enjoy me anymore, it was soul destroying .
And even tho the year after leaving my home we had made together was difficult it wasn't half as bad as just being someone who looked after the kids n house.
I've lived single for 6 years (except kids n cat) and I love it . No one to answer to no one to cook/clean/skivvy after . And a full bed to myself (when that cat fucks off)
Only prob is being horny a lot but that ain't a bad thing is it? X'x
I think this shows that you have a lot more guts than the rest of us gorgeous lady...well get there but were still working up to it-at a different stage of the journey if you like..but awesome people like you show that there are still things to look foreward to after the deed is done..xxxx:)

A

ARMYMAN

So we all do it. Bend the truth to suit ourselves. But why actually full scale lie about everything to someone for a long time . ?
I dont get it .
If u live with someone why live in a lie? Wouldn't it be easier just to be who you really are with someone you say u "love" cause if they r with you then they will understand.
I just don't get it.
Maybe I'm missing something but I wouldn't give up my personal space to someone i don't even have good sex with never mind dont even get on with .. fuck that .
Seems these days tho it's the wife left running the gaff n guys doing as they wish.....
Unless someone has another explanation .. which isn't financial cause that's bollocks too . Make yer own money hen
You have to be yourself. Or it will drag you down. No point in being involved otherwise.

Back