Liars.

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thank u melly !! I do understand people have different reasons and circumstances for doing things . It's just lying to other people then everything becomes a lie and you just can't trust anyone . I'd rather just not bother. I really don't mean bad about anyone who's married or with other people .. In my head it would just be easier to be honest .
Ps. To me sex is more than half the relationship lol .
Your right sex is a massive part of the relationship. Unfortunately it seems to become less important for some people. Why they stay in those relationships is beyond me. Plenty of time to be boring when we in the nursing homes lol x

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
been living that lie for over 20 years..things are already in motion to change things..this is the year xx
I wish u all the luck .. and I bet u feel a better more happier person in the end xx
I wasted my 20s with the wrong person and I can't get that young body back :(

Mellyrg

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wish u all the luck .. and I bet u feel a better more happier person in the end xx
Your body is beautiful bj. Sorry you lost so many years tho. Still plenty of time in life to make up for it tho xxx

omgreally

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thanks so much beautiful lady...and the body you have is smoking hot theres noone on this site that would say no thanks bleve me xxxx :);)

M

midas

So we all do it. Bend the truth to suit ourselves. But why actually full scale lie about everything to someone for a long time . ?
I dont get it .
If u live with someone why live in a lie? Wouldn't it be easier just to be who you really are with someone you say u "love" cause if they r with you then they will understand.
I just don't get it.
Maybe I'm missing something but I wouldn't give up my personal space to someone i don't even have good sex with never mind dont even get on with .. fuck that .
Seems these days tho it's the wife left running the gaff n guys doing as they wish.....
Unless someone has another explanation .. which isn't financial cause that's bollocks too . Make yer own money hen
I agree with you BJ , however the one exception may be medical based one or either person disabled and unable and the other being carer and still caring. rather than walk away lol

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So we all do it. Bend the truth to suit ourselves. But why actually full scale lie about everything to someone for a long time . ?
I dont get it .
If u live with someone why live in a lie? Wouldn't it be easier just to be who you really are with someone you say u "love" cause if they r with you then they will understand.
I just don't get it.
Maybe I'm missing something but I wouldn't give up my personal space to someone i don't even have good sex with never mind dont even get on with .. fuck that .
Seems these days tho it's the wife left running the gaff n guys doing as they wish.....
Unless someone has another explanation .. which isn't financial cause that's bollocks too . Make yer own money hen
Sometimes there can be more to things than meets the eye.

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I dont get it .
I just don't get it.
I'm kinda stuck in that rut atm, it's difficult and I guess you could say habit. I will leave at one point I have so many plans and they don't involve him, I'm just scared I guess It's hard to break away :( I totally get where your coming from but I don't go out and fuck others I'm not that kind of girl. Coming on here just gives me a release and breath of fresh air it's also good advice to hear stuff from other ladies and men who've experienced situations like mine too, gives me a kick up the arse to make that move and get to fuck lol

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I just couldn't go home to someone i know doesn't appreciate me or enjoy me anymore, it was soul destroying .
And even tho the year after leaving my home we had made together was difficult it wasn't half as bad as just being someone who looked after the kids n house.
I've lived single for 6 years (except kids n cat) and I love it . No one to answer to no one to cook/clean/skivvy after . And a full bed to myself (when that cat fucks off)
Only prob is being horny a lot but that ain't a bad thing is it? X'x

Back