Wifes worn knickers

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love licking my wifes pussy until she cums multiple times before i fuck her. I love licking her ass too and by that i mean cheeks spread, tongue deep inside cleaning the rim. xx
I adore doing that and she doesn’t exactly have to be fresh out the shower either. Wife’s gone off everything now so I’m looking about
Where do you live. I would love to do this xx
I’m west London and keen to meet ….
I remember stealing my first pair when I was 14… my cousins. Just left a pair of sweat ridden white cotton panties on her bed as she when off and showered. Wet from sweat, slight yellow staining, and a very subtle discolouration at the rear. One smell and I was hooked for life!
wow beautiful description.. how old was she ?

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong - ive no regrets about what I did and I still get off thinking about it. Finding the evidence that my panties have been used is both a turn on and a worry and confusing
Who do you think doing it? xx

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dam,,, would travel for right circumstances and like minded
I cant accommodate but you are more then welcome to come and see me with your wifes dirty knickers and i will bring my wifes

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
she was 24 at the time
And you was 14 , cool nice gap . Found my aunts in our bathroom many years ago I was 18 she was 46 . Came home tipsy with my mum
When she stayed with us the weekend . Amazing smell and taste . Even better was I completely used them then went downstairs to talk to her as she had dressed for bed and was drinking coffee with my mother.

lancslad1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And you was 14 , cool nice gap . Found my aunts in our bathroom many years ago I was 18 she was 46 . Came home tipsy with my mum
When she stayed with us the weekend . Amazing smell and taste . Even better was I completely used them then went downstairs to talk to her as she had dressed for bed and was drinking coffee with my mother.
Yes that is so hot having sniffed somebody's knickers and tasted them Then getting to look them in the face and talk to them as you talk to them they don't know that you have Sniff their knickers

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’ve done that a few times but you have to fancy them though. So many stories. When was the last time for you? Are you married and if so do you ever smell your wife’s ?

lancslad1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am single that's why I'm looking for local guys who can do a drop collect size of arrangement I absolutely love sniffing use knickers

Podgerdave660

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Met with a guy and we had a mutual wank together. Gave him the wifes worn knickers to sniff and taste and he came in no time.

Lovely seeing a total stranger licking your wifes pussy juice off her thong and sniffing where her arse has been.

We both came a few times. Need to do this again
That sounds so horny ! My neighbor come around with his wife dirty panties which tasted so good and then I gave my neighbor his first handjob from another man unfortunately he enjoyed it so much he cum very very quick, he brings me fresh pairs of his wife dirty panties for me but he still cums premature

yorkshire72

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Met with a guy and we had a mutual wank together. Gave him the wifes worn knickers to sniff and taste and he came in no time.

Lovely seeing a total stranger licking your wifes pussy juice off her thong and sniffing where her arse has been.

Sounds like fun

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Love that kink. Done it twice but hard to find likeminded husband

lancslad1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Cant beat sniffing a nice worn pair while wanking.
Was working in a house a few weeks ago. Owners left, i went straight to the washing basket and found a nice little thong, best wank ive had in ages
its the excitment getting to sniff the pussy of someone you are chatting with face to face mmmm

lancslad1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I remember stealing my first pair when I was 14… my cousins. Just left a pair of sweat ridden white cotton panties on her bed as she when off and showered. Wet from sweat, slight yellow staining, and a very subtle discolouration at the rear. One smell and I was hooked for life!
i know the feeling i never used to sniff nix till i found a pair of my 24yrs nieces when i was 40 i picked them up looked at them they where all crusty must have worn a couple of gays held to my nose and sniffed them wow had the hardest errection i have ever had and cum the biggest load to snift many over the years always the same love it i am looking for more now in the oldham area anyone can let me have a pair please direct message me

Wife_peep

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love worn knickers. My wife's got mates staying for long weekend for her birthday so I get to have a sniff of them all

Back