Wifes worn knickers

Geordiebloke999

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Met with a guy and we had a mutual wank together. Gave him the wifes worn knickers to sniff and taste and he came in no time.

Lovely seeing a total stranger licking your wifes pussy juice off her thong and sniffing where her arse has been.

We both came a few times. Need to do this again

CheshireAndy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Met with a guy and we had a mutual wank together. Gave him the wifes worn knickers to sniff and taste and he came in no time.

Lovely seeing a total stranger licking your wifes pussy juice off her thong and sniffing where her arse has been.

Cant beat sniffing a nice worn pair while wanking.
Was working in a house a few weeks ago. Owners left, i went straight to the washing basket and found a nice little thong, best wank ive had in ages

Strike

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I'd love to do that with you

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Love that kink , I’ve done it . So hot .

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Have been on the other side of this story a few times, both consensually and not - as a teen i used to sell my panties for easy money and now as an older more mature woman theres been times where ive found the evidence of them being used.
I only smell mature women’s dirty panties when I get the chance , never young .

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Yep

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Snap

boredbedsguy50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dont get me wrong - ive no regrets about what I did and I still get off thinking about it. Finding the evidence that my panties have been used is both a turn on and a worry and confusing
don't worry, enjoy the power you have and let it turn you on

Jaymer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love dirty knickers! No pair is safe from me when I visit family or friends and come across the hamper!

John_John

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I have many wanks sniffing my wife’s dirty knickers. Love the smell of her arse

Ifancyolder

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Where do you live. I would love to do this xx

Jaymer

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I remember stealing my first pair when I was 14… my cousins. Just left a pair of sweat ridden white cotton panties on her bed as she when off and showered. Wet from sweat, slight yellow staining, and a very subtle discolouration at the rear. One smell and I was hooked for life!

Back