Wife fuck

P

Paul56

Love to chat about someone fucking me when my husband is upstairs
Love to - mmm sneaking in to kitchen and fucking you on the work top before going again and leaving you with my spunk dripping out into your panties as he comes back down to find out what’s for dinner mmmm

B

beltmaster

Like to have you sitting on my knee
Facing away from me. While your
Hubby was upstairs. I would take
Your knickers off. Put my arms around you. Put my big hands
On the inside of your thighs and
Pull your legs apart and stick my
Dick into your wet cunt from underneath you.

Jonnyh76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would love to lick your clit and finger your ass while you are cumming and trying to stay quiet so you dont wake him up, then I push your legs behind your head and pound you bareback till I fill your pussy with cum before letting you lick me clean I would then lick your clit so you are cumming all over his chair.

HBilz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Pm me baby il get you nice and wet have ur bed soaked in your pussy juices whilst he is downstairs drinking his Stella

Stu1976

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love too pound your arse. Skirt up thong ripped too 1 side push my cock deep in your wet fuck hole. Then pull out and push my cock in your arse. Covered in your wet juices, using your holes. Going from 1 too the other using
you like a dirty cheating slut, if hubby wakes he can join in. Start with you on the chair sucking me deep me stood fucking your mouth till my balls are hitting your chin. Then just bend you over hubbys chair

Last edited:
Back