Wife fuck

S

SussexGuy47

Love the thought of the the total disrespect for my husband and me as you don't take no for an answer and take what you want from me

Come to me
Take me
Ride me...
Have me Bareback
Let me fill you up with my firm an Suckable...
Then Tell me to Cum deep inside you ..As we Cum together....X

Caliban

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
An excellent scenario for constructing the most nervous, excited and subsequently satisfying climax in a situation of extreme infidelity

KinkyDirtyCouple

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Love to chat about someone fucking me when my husband is upstairs
We have friends who Hubby and I fuck her together, and her Husband doesn’t know, we both have loved having her at ours and there’s with her Husband there and not knowing, we have enjoyed having sexual fun on nights out together also, and we all regularly go out together to.
Lisa xxx

B

Bo1872

We have friends who Hubby and I fuck her together, and her Husband doesn’t know, we both have loved having her at ours and there’s with her Husband there and not knowing, we have enjoyed having sexual fun on nights out together also, and we all regularly go out together to.
Lisa xxx
My god that sounds phenomenal. I would love to rim another mans wife while he was upstairs, bend her over gently, slide up her skirt and caress her lips with my mouth making her holes so wet before putting my tongue in and out whilst stroking her clitoris.

Bigballs987

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Love to chat about someone fucking me when my husband is upstairs
I love this and talking from experience in doing my mates wife when he was in the same house let me say it’s a huge turn on and exciting as I’d pin u against the wall kissing u worktmy hands over ur body kissing down ur neck pulling ur clothes off u working ur tits n nipples with my mouth and ur clit with my fingers until u beg me to bend u over the kitchen work top . Ur tits on the cold surface me teasing ur dripping wet pussy with my cock till u begg me to go deep n hard as we watch the door for ur husband to catch us …

Back