Wife’s naughty studio photo session update

Jamesjane

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 29, 2022
Messages
96
Reaction score
125
By the time I took that photo of her in the salon cape she was incredibly nervous and practically shi~~ing herself and said she was already desperate for a pee., which often happens when she gets really nervous. There seemed to be a lot of waiting about at the studio and the more she waited and the more things the staff said, the more nervous Jane got.
I think the theme was an "ordinary housewives" theme so Jane chose to go in her dress, a matching bra and knickers and a pair of glossy nude tights and sensible shoes. The shoot consisted of her in 3 different outfits and the other 2 were a bit more glam.
 
Last edited:

Jamesjane

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Nov 29, 2022
Messages
96
Reaction score
125
Shes brave doing something like this
I definitely thought she was incredibly brave doing it especially when she was so nervous about doing it ,especially when we got to the studio. you can see her nerves in the last photo there with her sat in the pink salon cape. I also thought her doing it was incredibly daring and sexy !
 

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Messages
2,600
Reaction score
1,949
I definitely thought she was incredibly brave doing it especially when she was so nervous about doing it ,especially when we got to the studio. you can see her nerves in the last photo there with her sat in the pink salon cape. I also thought her doing it was incredibly daring and sexy !
Well shes got your support, and she may be nervous now but she'll feel amazing when she does it
 
Back
Top