Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

F

FuzzyDuck

On the banks at the base of the city walls in York. On a night after a whole evening flirting with a work mate. She rode me until I came.

Multiple toilets

Last edited by a moderator:

Dresstoimpress91

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
I done a few naughty things in the school changing rooms in the past I loved it… the thrill of getting caught is the biggest turn on I agree but also I loved the thought of being naughty where I shouldn’t be… so fun I love it! X

DaddyT5504

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
Definitely mine has to be in the family rest room at the Mall!

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hmmm I have a few places in mind that I could confess to...

1) At the top of Coventry Cathedral in summer with a close friend.
2) No end of national trust castle ruins along the cornish coast..
3) In A&E .. I had a bad injury to my inner thigh that needed stitches, the nurse was very attractive and I was getting a bulging as she had to keep moving my cock out of the way.. then my gf arrived and she knew what was happening with the nurse giving her the nod to get a quickie done..
4) At my solicitors office, I had been working with my solicitor and his trainee for a long few months, the trainee was very attractive, getting ready for court I had to spend alot of time with her in private sorting documents and evidence.. she admitted she was inexperienced and her bf was her first and not getting her satisfied, she wished that someone would just come in the office and bend her over the desk, you know when you just need a good fucking.. laughing together I said that if I win the case then I would love to make her fantasy come true as reward and thanks for her help with my legal issues.. I won and she wanted rewarding hahaha
5)Side of stage at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre with my first long term gf who was the leading female.. she was at Stratford studying drama and apparently it's a bit of a thing for the lead actress to be fucked by her person of choice just before the start of the last performance.. I had to be sneaked in by her friend who was in charge behind the scenes.. in the shadows between the curtains with the crowd talking, taking their seats, as cast members bushel, it was hard work as she was wearing a really heavy crushed velvet dress, no knickers from behind.. the introduction to start was made, the whole theatre was quiet and waiting for my gf to get into her place on stage but she would not go until she felt my cum inside her.. wow it was a thrill...
6) There is a single carriage diesel train inbetween the city I live in and a small market town, with the train not getting much use.. I was waiting for it and thought I would be the only person on this journey.. but out of nowhere a beautiful lady joined me on the platform asking if she was in the correct area.. yes yes.. we chatted with me saying that the train was old and smelly hahaha she kept chatting as we got on board with her sitting next to me.. the train came to a stop on the tracks out in the countryside a few miles from the station waiting for the other more important trains to pass through.. it was a scorching hot day and it seemed like ages as we waited.. then she turned to me and said she wanted to swap numbers as she thought I was fit.. and very buff.. and if she had a chance she would fuck me on the train right now!!! Wtaf I thought, I stood up walked to the front of the train to see if the driver had anyway of seeing in the carriage but it was separated with the train being so old.. I walked back towards her and said I would love to swap numbers and I would love to share messages with her later on today about how much I enjoyed her fucking me on the back seat of the train.. she was on top of my lap with her dress pulled up and she was already soaking wet..tickets please lmao..
7) Private Severn Trent fresh water pump station.. I was working on the upgrade to a water treatment process in a Victorian pump house with strict access due to the age of the building and the fact of the critical equipment inside, I was working with the senior manager to the engineers on site and we both had to take some measurements from the pipeline for the next stage of work.. she was stunning and I knew she had a huge crush on me but she was married and the job she had was very important.. anyhow she made a few comments on the way I look and if things were different!!! Well don't let me stop you we are completely alone in here and you can trust me to do my job and keep quiet.. the water was not the only thing being pumped on that day..
8) My wife's cousin's honeymoon suite with my wife's aunt.. oops.. with all of my wife's family members in attendance including the other family my wife asked me if I could go with her aunt who was really sexy to decorate the honeymoon suite with roses, petals, balloons etc. The aunt was only a few years older than me and was in a sexless marriage but she was very straight laced and really traditional in her values, I knew she had a thing for me but I never played up.. she was wearing a tight fitting dress with no shoulder straps, the dress finished just above her knees with a little concealed split up the side.. I actually thought she was wearing a pair of tights underneath.. she asked me to get on to the bed and reach up to place decorations on the ceiling lights.. she was looking at my erect dick in my trousers as I reached out to the light, I nearly fell over with her hands just below my hips with her face up close to my crutch.. ohhh I can see you are happy and you are as big as my neice said you were.. I had to laugh when she said I wish my husband was.. well I don't ever have sex and I'm so fucking jealous of my neice.. oh yeah I don't mind you having a quick look if you want to but be quick I said.. she blushed with we had best finish off decorating the room first.. a little bit later and us both facing each other I said it was her only chance to get a quick look she reached out to pull my cock out.. I had the most intensely passionate fuck up the wall and on the bed..
9) Wife's family bbq and sleep over weekend at the same aunts house in a tent in the back garden.. it was during summer with the aunt having all the family over.. people had to sleep in tents because the house was full.. I had got there early and ordered to set up the big tent, I was boiling hot with the aunt coming out to check if I was going ok, inside the tent was hot and humid with my cock bulging and I noticed that the aunts nipples were very hard and erect pushing out from her tshirt.. she had a short skirt on her eyes locked on mine and she just kissed me.. I had her on her back and I exploded in her hard, heavily and quickly, she had to tell me that she could feel my cum running down her legs for the rest of the day.
10) the local schools head mistress office..
My good friend who was training to be a teacher was working in the local school.. we had been crushing on each other for years but we had never got involved, I was dropping off and picking her up each day and she admitted she was tired of being a good girl and she was sick of the head mistress so she wanted to be fucked over the desk in her office as revenge before she left.. so l said if she planned it then Id love her to put me in detention.. I must admit that the caretaker nearly caught us both..
11) Witness protection at the Old Bailey Court in London.. I was working with children in care, with one of the kids social workers being an absolute stunner.. she visited our facilities based on a farm, cut a long story, with us in the hay barn out back the first time we met as I walked her back to her car.. we had to work together alot as we prepared for a big trial in the Old Bailey but it was all over the telephone, email and online meetings..ending up in court we had to stay in a secure room with no one else allowed in nor us allowed out during the hearing, we were able to hear the staff coming back through the security doors so we were safe, we fucked twice that day..
12) this is a bit of a weird one but it happened nonetheless.. I was working in a critical position which required me to take part in weekly meetings with a psychologist as part of my job... the counselor was extremely attractive and she was about 15yrs older than me.. she had to get into every aspect of my life to make sure I was not going to be a problem in my job.. I was honest with her about everything and she was extremely supportive about a few things that I had experienced in my life. .. she was very forward after a few months and asked if I wanted to fuck her.. I said yes but did she want to fuck me, she said yes and it happened in her office on many occasions..
13) I really like this one I have fond memories of it..
At 29 I got married.. we had a big wedding at a very historic venue in my city.. inside the venue there was a small private room that only myself and my wife had access to during the day.. this room was where Mary Queen of Scots was jailed prior to her death..
14) hahaha the senior school trip to the Massey fergusson tractor factory..
15) the town and country festival in the cab of the biggest combined harvester in the middle of the showground.

Ive said to much

Back