Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

Kris1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Recently done a inspection on a radar tower which my wife came along, she wanted to see the view, different especially with the safety harnesses

Driver74

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
As n ex started with a blowjob outside local nightclub which put my mate of his hotdog before she climbed on top and totally went for it with people coming out of nightclub cheering her on

nwguy72

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Last night at one of the kids school campfest. One of the school mums asked me to help with her tent while kids were playing and wife chatting to other parents.
She sucked my cock before bending over and asking me to fill her…didn’t take long!! Luckily finished just before her husband returned…got to keep her knickers as a trophy !!!!

Bromley

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
A compost on an allotment site was the maddest but I think it was when my fb girlfriend had a rabbit shiting all over her bed was the weirdest place.

richie2010

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Outside a police station in the town centre after night clubbing, banging a stockings and heels blond (nurse) in a bush, I swear two female coppers paused to watch us then went in

Oldiebutgoldie

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Standing outside an estate agents one Friday evening mid summer, middle of Winchester. Never did buy a property from them

Alwayshorny4029

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
In a grave yard was coming back from a night on the beer before a wedding the next day had met this young lady in the pub couldn't take her back where I was staying so on the way back popped in to the church grave yard and had a good shag over one of the head stones lol

CurvyMelanie88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ladies toilets of a place that me and my husband worked at when we first started dating.

I was very horny, he had finished his shift and I still had a couple of hours left. Dragged him into the ladies, gave him a blowjob and then straddled him. He cum inside me, put my tights and thong in his coat pocket and went home leaving me to do the rest of my shift with nothing on under my skirt

Blueeyes82

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
A new build house. The estate agent was downstairs and left us to look around, pulled the girl I was with at the time into the bathroom and fucked her over the sink

HarryG1980

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My husband and I had an appointment with the headmaster of a Grammar school in his study. He was called away so I bent over his desk and we had a quick session. Lasted less than a minuet but very exciting.
Hey, I went to an all boys Grammar School, but the Girls Grammar school came over for performing arts, ironically, I came all over a girl and performed some "art" on her ;) x

Back