Where Is the strangest place you’ve had sex?

jonoone

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I was fucking a girlfriend against a signal box.....when a train went by!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't know about strangest but certainly most memorable. Pressed against a beech tree, in a February forest under a full moon after a fresh snowfall. Well below zero. The steam of breath and skin. The pain of frost creeping in at the edges. We'd had a good game of hide and seek to warm up first.

Hunglikeahorse6969

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
Sauna at gym while another woman watched! On a train at a football ground
Park! Sea ! Car park at a party while other people watched etc

Mikehock

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
For me I think it’s got to be pe changing rooms at school the risk of getting caught is just the biggest turn on :O ;)
I broke into a school as the bits I was going home with said it was her biggest turn on to be fucked on a desk, so drunken me smashed a window and proceeded to fuck her on a desk!!! No that was a blinding fuck the thrill of the chase and being caught definitely huge turn on!!!

MrWolf

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Maybe not strange but an ex gf gave me head on a train
I also fingered a different ex on the bus

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Over a skylight of a restaurant while customers were in, the fact they could look up at anytime was amazing!

MrNobody

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Most recently on my friends dinning table right in his favourite spot with his girlfriend. Half hour ago

Back