What's your kink

Jper1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Where to begin:
Foot fetish
Facesitting (I can spend hours with my face in pussy)
Anal (including oral and pegging)
Group sex/3 some although never had the experience probably a bit nervous for that plus as much as I am being technically unfaithful on here I’ve never actually cheated.)
Flashing
Voyeurism
Outdoor sex
Mutual masturbation

And I have always wanted to be dominated, I’m a very “alpha” type man and my wife (well that’s another story but basically if I don’t instigate or take control nothing happens) so the idea of someone else in control is very hot.

CalebJones

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Like to hear your kink. mine is when having a 3sum mmf. I like to take a cock down my throat as deep as I can while I am fucking the mrs
Wow!! Makes my really simple kink of older women in stockings and or pantyhose seem a bit shit now

dutchbrat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My "kinks" are spanking and the domestic discipline lifestyle in particular. So as a way of living, not like playing a game, but for real, it would be so nice to meet someone who shares this dream... Then when you're together, finding this note on the bed addressed to me...

we-need-to-talk-belt-spanking.jpg

Maturegentme

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I adore giving oral for hours( ladies only please….lol). Failing that…..sounding and a bit of estim and ball stretching ;)

Markyt71

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just thought I'd nip in here. Wife comes home after a night out. She's been totally funked. Brings the condom home. FULL. puts the condom on my cock and wanks me off. Unbelievable.

slutwifeuk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Since being young I’ve been sexually turned on whenever I’m embarrassed x so anything embarrassing or humiliating does it for me. Love being very inappropriate in public places or being called names etc xx

MrsC2an

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Since being young I’ve been sexually turned on whenever I’m embarrassed x so anything embarrassing or humiliating does it for me. Love being very inappropriate in public places or being called names etc xx
Definitely this by or with someone I don’t know in public, or being seen being inappropriate hoping whoever has seen me wants to do the same

Back