What's your kink

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Dunno if it's a kink but I've learnt a new skill I can give an hypnotic hands free orgasm, learnt it on a whim its a powerful skill in my repitore

Wmsteve54

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Like to hear your kink. mine is when having a 3sum mmf. I like to take a cock down my throat as deep as I can while I am fucking the mrs

Like to hear your kink. mine is when having a 3sum mmf. I like to take a cock down my throat as deep as I can while I am fucking the mrs
Mine,to be dominated by a mature couple or a mature bbw.....to serve all there needs.to be fucked by both,his cock n her with a big strapon.to be pissed on by her n him

HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ffm threesomes, watersport and my husbands want to try fantasy is having horny fun with a sexy TV/CD and I can't wait to watch him enjoy the experience when he gets the opportunity x

P

Paul56

Mostly blindfolds, I love being blindfolded and not knowing who is playing with me
Mmmm did one like that - guy set up a birthday treat for her - she wore a blindfold and was tied up all afternoon and five guys including me got a half hour with her - we got to do anything in our time but no talking and after the 30 mins we had to leave - she never got to see me or the others - if that lady is reading this I am the guy that spanked you and fucked you before making you lick me clean! Mmmm thank you.

B

beltmaster

I love to spank naughty girls/ladies
Leave marks for them to look at for days.
Spank them over my knee with a hardwood brush. Till they clench there cheeks tightly.
Yelping. Kicking there legs. Just like a naughty little girl. Make them suffer

Kepo92

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mine is a girl has to wear high heals its a proper turn on

Jordan84

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mmmm did one like that - guy set up a birthday treat for her - she wore a blindfold and was tied up all afternoon and five guys including me got a half hour with her - we got to do anything in our time but no talking and after the 30 mins we had to leave - she never got to see me or the others - if that lady is reading this I am the guy that spanked you and fucked you before making you lick me clean! Mmmm thank you.
Mm lucky lady

B

Bigkingdongxx

My kink is having a girl on the edge of the bed eaten her pussy and ass till she cums hard and keep going till she can't take it no more nothing better than driving a her crazy and making beg to be fucked hard

Back