• Start date

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Tied up and left for hours with a dildo gently vibrating in my ass

Jim1969nl

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Being a man.. I'd LOVE to see 2 women (preferably my age, 50's) making out.... mmmmhhhhhhh and just watch.. wow...

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You know when you are sautéing onions and garlic and it just hits that temperature where magic happens... As the crushed tomatoes spill into the pan and start to bubble, his arms snake around my waist and he whispers in my ear, "something smells good."

mmm, I do like playing in the kitchen.

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My wife getting all dressed up in a sexy silky or satin dress to hang on on her curves . Sexy black lace lingerie on and heels. Make up and red lipstick . We go out and I bump into you at a bar you join us as you're an old uni friend . Lots of drinks and flirting and dancing with her . We go back to hotel for a night cap and I make an excuse about needing to go to get some mixers for the drinks leaving you alone in the room. I come back and the drink and flirting has taken effect .

Pm to chat to me about this
Sent u pm

trouble71

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Caught in the rain on the descent from a climb. Clothes dripping, chaffing, clinging unforgivably. Finally, out of the rain and stripping down in the car, for a little close quarters action. Salty skin, rain drenched curls. mmm delicious.
Wow, hot.

BBCBadboy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Once had a woman ask me to roleplay as an intruder. Dressed all in black, face covered and tooled up. She was returning from a night out and caught me in her kitchen. That was pretty intense.

Back