What's the youngest/oldest you'd go for?

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Expert
Joined
Oct 30, 2022
Messages
501
Reaction score
299
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
You look about right xx
 

Kaner

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
918
Reaction score
569
I’m 29 (and I certainly won’t be getting any older from now on, ha ha)... I’ve always been in favour of an age gap (oh yes!) ... the youngest I
m looking for 40+, the oldest... still alive and horny ;).
Maybe age wont go down but ur naughtiness & luv for older horny guys def keep ur mind young & really filthy.... cant resist petite curvy girl up on my chunky body xx
 

subgirlneeded

UKChat Initiate
Joined
Nov 15, 2025
Messages
423
Reaction score
123
I'm 25, but ever since I was a teen I've been increasingly attracted to older men, to the point where men my age don't do it for me anymore, so I was curious, if you're over the age of let's say 40/50, what's the youngest you'd go for? If you're younger what's the oldest you'd go for?
21 and up
 

sharedsub

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
19
I'm submissive to my husband so he picks who I'm shared with, most often guys around our own age (40s-50-s) but it can be younger sometimes. He enjoys being dominant to younger women as well as to me, and he's currently seeing a 19 year old who's new to the lifestyle. I think that's a good mix. x
 
Back
Top