• Bbw/curvy

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Thin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ciarraiboy2021

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This has probably been done before but I'd thought I'd ask people's preference and why and also how women feel ? Sorry about the labelling .

For me it's curvy/bbw that do it for me . The shape is more sensual, the way clothes look on the body and how a curvy woman feels naked . I think this goes against the perceived media and societal wisdom that thin is sexually desirable (I don't think it is but it's highly subjective I suppose ). That's not to say that thinner women are not pretty or beautiful of course they are but this is more a question of what does it for you . Look forward to your responses

HornyAS

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Corny but always gone for the personality inside the body that’s what makes a woman sexy

Ciarraiboy2021

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Corny but always gone for the personality inside the body that’s what makes a woman sexy
Don't disagree at all but my question is more about the type that folk find attractive before the personality kicks in

S

Shelt60

I enjoy the natural woman I hate false breasts but love the shaved pussies

singleMBucks

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I agree with what has been said above... it is always about "who" , and not about "what". And even when you say "the type that folk find attractive before the personality kicks in..." it's is still about so many other things. How a person behaves, how they hold themselves, characteristics, mannerisms, a look, a glance, a laugh, a smile... anything and everything regardless of body shape.

:)

Back