What would you do to me?

Hrnystr8guy27

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Ggive you this until your a quivering hot mess and can't stop twitching from how many times you cum then eat you like the last supper

Attachments

• 9a100dff-7689-4fc4-a95d-2b559f5633c8.jpg
    9a100dff-7689-4fc4-a95d-2b559f5633c8.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 4
S

Secretliaisons1969

Play Scrabble?
You must get tired of the usual replies.
X

Longingloverred

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well first thing I would have to do is strip you naked throw you on the bed on your back spread your legs as far as possible slapping your breast as a punishment then I'd let my tongue Bearley touch your erect nipples grabbing your hair forcing you to your knees I'd tech you how to take a decent picture while doing so occasionally I'd run a singel finger the full length of you dripping wet aching cunt and applying enough pressure to just part you wanton pussy lips as I reach your pulsing clit I pull your hair tilting your head my hard long cockresting on your cheek I let it drop as my hand glides over your shoulder Itowards your neck I release your hair slightly you breathe's begin to get deeper as the tip of my dick purses against your closed lips I firmly grab your hair and jaw at the same time instantly your mouth opens wits shock exposing the depth's of the back of your throat I rest just the tip on your moist tongue as you let your warm lips close around my thick cock and start to suck and roll your tongue around the head of my cock as you pull back for a breath I push you back grabbing an ankle in each hand pressing your legs further apart than you can hold on your own your glistening lips part leaving your tingling swollen clit twitching you begin shaking as you feel me lean forward pinning your thighs to the bed i let my tounge lick from your knee up your thigh to your groin letting you feel my tounge that close to you soaking wet lips my arms now wrapped around the tops of your thighs so I'm able to lap the dribbling streams of your juices very slowly and with hardly any pressure my tongue rolls frm the bottom of your pussy just spreading your lips until it flicks quickly but slightly harder against your clit my hands are now holding your wet swollen lips apart forcing you're clit forward my lips massage it between them I like 2 fingers on one hand my tongue now flicking back and forth hard and fast over your clit your body tencing as you feel my fingers slip inside of you slowly but definitely easing deep I side you I feel you trembling as you start to squirm the wetter you become thrust my fingers repeatedly in and out your wetness begins to run into my hand and down my arm your hole body juLtd suddenly your back arches in the air your cunt grips and pulses as your muscles contract rapidly you struggle to catch your breath but even the breath you can get is taken a lowing you to moan desperately scream uncontrollable serge of pure pleasure but begging pleading that you can't take anymore I begin kissing up your sweat drenched shaking body still with my fingers in you I pull them out of you and lay my hand on your cunt push my fingers following your wet cum from your clenching pussy gently allowing to go between the checks of your firm arse cheeks as I feel your wetness trickle over your tight clenched arse hole I'm now kissing your chest my hand reaches the bed to find a pool of your cum layer in your cum I trace back to your pussy as I run my hands up your tight body I bite your neck causing you to let out a moan I wiper into your ear breath as you ask why I slide in one smooth slow thrust my entire trobbing hard 11inch cock deep inside you from tip to Base and base to tip gradually getting hard and fast ducking you deeper with each stroke you spasm to such a degree your hole body convuslsing your pussy grabs my cock tightly pushing deep into you as it throbs pumping you full of cum x

Back